PDA

View Full Version : Looks like we have Dicko back

ScarboroughMiller
10-01-2014, 09:55 PM
On loan, according to sky sports, see link and scroll down to completed outs. - view external link (http://www1.skysports.com/football/wiganathletic-transfers)

villamiller
10-01-2014, 09:58 PM
fecking hope that is true scarbs :D :D :D

ScarboroughMiller
10-01-2014, 10:00 PM
I daren't get to excited about it but that's looking like a done deal. It would be a loan with a view to a permanent signing I would have thought. Fingers crossed but its there in black and white so to speak!

crashbang
10-01-2014, 10:02 PM
I daren't get to excited about it but that's looking like a done deal. It would be a loan with a view to a permanent signing I would have thought. Fingers crossed but its there in black and white so to speak!

Scarbs I want to make love to you.

ScarboroughMiller
10-01-2014, 10:03 PM

Scarbs I want to make love to you.[/quote]

Kin ell crash, erm, how can I put this, thanks but no thanks. XD

clarkey1974
10-01-2014, 10:05 PM
Sorry to spoil the orgy er i mean party but Obviously the completed outs means exactly that,the loan expired in january so the loan is completed..!.

uttis
10-01-2014, 10:07 PM
Sorry but am I getting it wrong? Reads like a bit of old news to me that's not been updated(had him in December but couldn't be arsed to put that he's returned to parent club) Hope I'm wrong though

18MILLERS84
10-01-2014, 10:09 PM
That's been on there for weeks, I've seen the date but all they have done is added to it so it looks like it's all been done one the same day! Sorry guys

shiregreenmillers
10-01-2014, 10:11 PM
I daren't get to excited about it but that's looking like a done deal. It would be a loan with a view to a permanent signing I would have thought. Fingers crossed but its there in black and white so to speak!Nice one crashbang i think its so brave of you to cum out on this forum ..

myowzer
10-01-2014, 10:13 PM
Sorry to be a party pooper but I have to agree, can't see a loan deal happenng with 6 potential clubs wanting him and 3 firm offers tabled

crashbang
10-01-2014, 10:14 PM
Scarbs you tosser.

luvpud
10-01-2014, 10:16 PM

Get in the queue crash I'm first
DICKO :D

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
10-01-2014, 10:17 PM
It would have to be a lone for him to play tomorrow, it would mean the deal has been done and he would sign at some point after. See Wells deal.

_GavC_
10-01-2014, 10:28 PM
Would be a magical transfer, guys only 21 too. My thoughts, zero chance of signing him but one can dream eh...

stonewaller
10-01-2014, 10:49 PM
Would be a magical transfer, guys only 21 too. My thoughts, zero chance of signing him but one can dream eh...

We have every chance of signing the fella.
Bristol City are in a decline at moment, Millwall have a good manager but will be treading water.
Bournemouth have Grabban and Pitman, so Dicko would not be guaranteed a starting berth.
Blackpool are selling Tom Ince and Holloway has gone, so thats a no go.Millers...we have a vacancy for a prolific goalscorer...step right in there Mr Dicko.
Have faith guys ffs.

twinnyjoe
10-01-2014, 10:49 PM
Think that's when we had him before. We have a lot more than zero chance though we are 1 of 3 clubs that's had a bid accepted so it's down to dicko

ScarboroughMiller
10-01-2014, 10:53 PM
And sadly his agent. :/

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
10-01-2014, 11:13 PM
It's not very accurate, apparently we've loaned Tom Eaves to Shrewsbury. XD XD - view external link (http://www1.skysports.com/football/rotherhamunited-transfers-done-deals)

ScarboroughMiller
10-01-2014, 11:17 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmm :s

clarkey1974
11-01-2014, 12:11 AM
It's not very accurate, apparently we've loaned Tom Eaves to Shrewsbury. XD XD

It could be worse though...they could give us him back..:D

vespabri
11-01-2014, 07:03 AM
If the final word came down to Dicko himself then i honestly think he"ll chose us.
FINGERS CROSSED!!

HotshotBobbyW
11-01-2014, 08:49 AM

Lets not go there, even in jest ;-)

Brin
11-01-2014, 11:03 AM

Lets not go there, even in jest ;-)[/quote]

HSB- I see what you mean about man love on your other post...oooer mrs...think i'll post em to him...X-D