PDA

View Full Version : Ward?????

ramspride
10-01-2014, 10:08 PM
My first and hopefully last critisism of Mac. Why Oh Why keep picking Ward?????

triz
10-01-2014, 10:11 PM
im sure i must have missed something but where was russell tonight.

Ward has been great for us for a long time so i hope people dont get on his back too much, he needs a rest at the very least though

MolHaKel
10-01-2014, 10:14 PM
Russell out with a fractured cheekbone, Ward another stinker...thats 4 on the trot

dph
10-01-2014, 10:14 PM
My first and hopefully last critisism of Mac. Why Oh Why keep picking Ward?????

There was at least 7 Derby players who were worse tonight than Ward, attacking midfielders dont generally have decent games when we dont attack

triz
10-01-2014, 10:15 PM
Russell out with a fractured cheekbone, Ward another stinker...thats 4 on the trot

how long for?

ramspride
10-01-2014, 10:15 PM
Russells out for a few weeks broken cheek bone after that dirty foul by a Wigan player which the ref didn't see.

clarettyke
10-01-2014, 10:43 PM
Was it the same ref as tonight?

Rob_the_Ram
10-01-2014, 11:10 PM
Russells out for a few weeks broken cheek bone after that dirty foul by a Wigan player which the ref didn't see.

Was like a forearm smash from Big Daddy on Les Kellett (one for the old 'ens)

hamster83
10-01-2014, 11:37 PM
Over the last few years ward has been decent with a good eye for goal! But always thought he is a bit limited in terms of his delivery from wide positions and his ability to beat his full back also lets his frustration get the better of him and gives away silly fouls. Over the last few seasons he has been one of our better players but now the overall standard of the squad has improved and likes dawkins and Russell are better players. But certain fans will always love him because of his passion. Maybe we should cash in while he is still worth something?

Eaststandram
11-01-2014, 01:04 AM
Over the last few years ward has been decent with a good eye for goal! But always thought he is a bit limited in terms of his delivery from wide positions and his ability to beat his full back also lets his frustration get the better of him and gives away silly fouls. Over the last few seasons he has been one of our better players but now the overall standard of the squad has improved and likes dawkins and Russell are better players. But certain fans will always love him because of his passion. Maybe we should cash in while he is still worth something?

For a few weeks now I thought ward looked a bit slow!, have the injuries took there toll ? or is vardy fast as he left ward for shear pace today .