PDA

View Full Version : Jelavic Deal Agreed With Hull

alan_stubbs
10-01-2014, 10:17 PM
Hull agree fee with Everton for Nikica Jelavic.

Hull have confirmed that they have agreed a fee with Everton for striker Nikica Jelavic.

Everton have given Hull permission to open talks with the Croatia international over a possible move to the KC Stadium.

The 28-year-old, who joined Everton from Rangers in a 5.5m deal two years ago, has struggled to earn a regular place in the first-team under Roberto Martinez this season.

Jelavic has made only 10 Premier League appearances, and he scored his first goals of the season in the 4-0 FA Cup win over QPR at the weekend.

Hull boss Steve Bruce has put Jelavic top of his January hit-list in a bid to solve his shortage of strikers, and the Tigers will now attempt to agree personal terms with the forward over the next few days.

A statement on the Hull website read: "Hull City have reached an agreement with Everton over the transfer of striker Nikica Jelavic and will now enter talks with the player.

"The 28-year-old Croatian inte

JoePublic
15-01-2014, 05:25 AM
What's your opinion of him? We need a few new strikers to help us survive this season so would you think he's got a few goals in him at our playing level?

alan_stubbs
15-01-2014, 08:35 AM
What's your opinion of him? We need a few new strikers to help us survive this season so would you think he's got a few goals in him at our playing level?

[color=navy]
I like him, and sorry to see him leave us. I honestly think he'll do a job for you lads.

Best of luck with the rest of the Season :)

JoePublic
17-01-2014, 04:16 PM

[color=navy]
I like him, and sorry to see him leave us. I honestly think he'll do a job for you lads.

Best of luck with the rest of the Season :)
[/quote]

Cheers. looking forward to seeing him in Black & Amber bagging a few to keep us up. We've also got Shane Long now to partner him up front so hopefully will give you a game of it next time we meet.

Please beat the Baggies on Monday...Been getting a bit of stick for pinching Long off them...Keep the football up North eh!

Everton_Freak
19-01-2014, 02:26 AM
Yeah truth be told I was really sad to see him go.

Hope he does well for Hull.