PDA

View Full Version : St Helier Ram's View..

StHelierRAM
10-01-2014, 11:18 PM
I know tonights match would be difficult and I thought we would lose by 2 or 3 goals, but we have now got rid of our hardest match of the season.

Leicester are in a class above everyone in this division, hence why they are so many points clear, we are also still in a good position, no matter what the scores are in the other games tomorrow, we will still be fourth, we are a top 6 team, not a top 2, but that surely is good enough for us this season.

What will be interesting, is that a couple of poor performances may lead to the cheque book becoming open as we are still in a good position, maybe a good thing that we are losing right now with the transfer window open.

Anyway, I am still hopeful of a good 2nd half of the season!

triz
10-01-2014, 11:29 PM
what is important is our reaction to these 3 losses. i knew they would come, what i don't know is how we would respond. We need a win and soon.

doodle
11-01-2014, 09:15 PM
8 days rest I fully expect 6/7 points from next 3 games. Burnley will sell Ings and slowly slide. Qpr won't and Leicester are as good as up, but 3 rd is achievable and 2 nd still a pipe dream