PDA

View Full Version : Get a grip

WhatsGoinOn
10-01-2014, 11:34 PM
Anyone expecting us to win the league this year in my opinion was living on cloud cuckoo land.

Leicester are by and far the best team in this division, they demolished us.

We have 5 more positions to play for, the top one being an automatic position, the rest being a playoff place, somewhere we hoped to be at the start of the season.

I had a go at the results prediction thing and I put a loss against Wigan and Leicester, if I am correct (including a loss to Forest, QPR and Leeds), i have us finishing on 85 points.

85 points aint bad!

triz
10-01-2014, 11:36 PM
spent by far the most too

swaledale
11-01-2014, 02:29 AM
Anyone expecting us to win the league this year in my opinion was living on cloud cuckoo land.

Leicester are by and far the best team in this division, they demolished us.

We have 5 more positions to play for, the top one being an automatic position, the rest being a playoff place, somewhere we hoped to be at the start of the season.

I had a go at the results prediction thing and I put a loss against Wigan and Leicester, if I am correct (including a loss to Forest, QPR and Leeds), i have us finishing on 85 points.

85 points aint bad!

A top 6 finsih would be very creditable, it is after all Cloughs team as we keep getting remided!!

tamworthram
11-01-2014, 12:07 PM
Totally agree.

As I've posted on other threads, it's a concern that we've only picked up 1 point in 18 against the other top six teams but there's no need to panic.

Do you have the link for the BBC predictor? I've being a bit thick. I've done it several times in the past but having a senior moment and can't find it now.

Rattea
11-01-2014, 01:37 PM
Oddly enough trains just pulled in to Tamworth ... Spooky!

i hope you have a tin hat Tamworth as ive been telling them this for weeks! Im off for an easier life in going to Salem to convince them in not a witch :P

swaledale
11-01-2014, 02:07 PM
Oddly enough trains just pulled in to Tamworth ... Spooky!

i hope you have a tin hat Tamworth as ive been telling them this for weeks! Im off for an easier life in going to Salem to convince them in not a witch :P

of course you ahve rat we bow to your superor knowledge!!