PDA

View Full Version : Time to spend yanks

franksson
11-01-2014, 01:45 AM
went to match tonight,ward and hendrick should have been of the pitch after half hour hendrick did not look up for it at all,and ward not worth talkin about.defence to deep keane out his depth not doing the basics like meeting the ball and heading it letting the ball bouce over him man u center half my ****.grant in goal not good enougth got completely out played from start to finish agaist an average side need 3 players this week otherwise the bubble will burst rush get the cash out no more loans need a seasoned pro at the back and in midfieid if we are to go up

swaledale
11-01-2014, 02:24 AM
A tad harsh, we had an off day against a very good (and expensive) leicester side. It took Clough 4 and half years to make 10th in the legaue, so i think we can give SM a little more time.

Also i think in dawkins, Wisdom , Whitbread, keane and bamford the yanks have spent some cash.

A top 6 finish this season and some snesible investment over the summer would see us nicely set up next season and be a realsitci expectation. After all clubs like Wigan, Bolton and Blackburn with higher wage budgets and on paper bette rplayers are still a fair few points behind us in the league.

Rattea
11-01-2014, 08:06 AM
went to match tonight,ward and hendrick should have been of the pitch after half hour hendrick did not look up for it at all,and ward not worth talkin about.defence to deep keane out his depth not doing the basics like meeting the ball and heading it letting the ball bouce over him man u center half my ****.grant in goal not good enougth got completely out played from start to finish agaist an average side need 3 players this week otherwise the bubble will burst rush get the cash out no more loans need a seasoned pro at the back and in midfieid if we are to go up

it doesn't take ling does it! Here we are again throw cash at it and that will fix it will it? So basically we are back to when Clough lost by a lesser margin not so very long ago!

oh and we are managed by Americans but predominantly owned (where money comes from) by Canadians ... Just for the record ;)

Gift_of_the_Gabb
11-01-2014, 08:17 AM

No we don't.

We could do with bringing in a CDM but we don't need to spend a shedload of cash this window.