PDA

View Full Version : Macs Fault

Manofpride
11-01-2014, 07:58 AM
For winning manager of the month curse! On a serious note we all have highs and lows and we're on lows at the moment. We have to get back to winning ways as soon as possible. Was deeply disappointed with last nights match as I thought we were second best all over the pitch. I'm still to be convinced about the Keeper, is it time to give Legz a run! COYR!!!

Gift_of_the_Gabb
11-01-2014, 08:03 AM
For winning manager of the month curse! On a serious note we all have highs and lows and we're on lows at the moment. We have to get back to winning ways as soon as possible. Was deeply disappointed with last nights match as I thought we were second best all over the pitch. I'm still to be convinced about the Keeper, is it time to give Legz a run! COYR!!!

To be fair you may have a point with your headline statement. On of the key decisions that failed was to play Hendrick at CDM.

It's didn't work they exploited the gaps that Hendrick left and the lack of cover offered to the back four.

The number of times Nugent dropped into the space between our midfield and defence to pick up the ball without a challenge was scary.

Manofpride
11-01-2014, 08:07 AM

To be fair you may have a point with your headline statement. On of the key decisions that failed was to play Hendrick at CDM.

It's didn't work they exploited the gaps that Hendrick left and the lack of cover offered to the back four.

The number of times Nugent dropped into the space between our midfield and defence to pick up the ball without a challenge was scary.[/quote]

Eustace can't play every game he's an old man! :(

Gift_of_the_Gabb
11-01-2014, 08:16 AM

The number of times Nugent dropped into the space between our midfield and defence to pick up the ball without a challenge was scary.[/quote]

Eustace can't play every game he's an old man! :([/quote]

No your right but we need another optio

Rattea
11-01-2014, 08:20 AM
Maybe this was always a throw away game and saved eustace for the more beatable opposition!

Gift_of_the_Gabb
11-01-2014, 08:38 AM
Maybe this was always a throw away game and saved eustace for the more beatable opposition!

I feel dirty saying this, but you may have a point.

Rapid
11-01-2014, 10:02 PM

I feel dirty [/quote]

filthy my friend. filthy.

swaledale
12-01-2014, 01:19 AM

It is indeed a valid point, though one wonders whats become of Cisse?

Gift_of_the_Gabb
12-01-2014, 11:57 AM

I feel dirty [/quote]

filthy my friend. filthy.[/quote]

Your right. It was vile The authorities had to get involved.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2dsmu8j.jpg