PDA

View Full Version : Too Lightweight?

Gift_of_the_Gabb
11-01-2014, 08:12 AM
I've mentioned the fact that made his first tactical error's last night on another thread.

However I wanted too mention the other problem/difference between the two sides. Physical presence.

We were out paced and out fought all over the park. They looked much stronger and mobile than us.

Do we lack the powerful athletic type of players that the top teams have?

I don't want a team of big cloggers, but would the addition of a one or two influential strongmen be beneficial as we looked severely lacking in that side of the game last night.

Rattea
11-01-2014, 08:22 AM
Same problem we had for years which is why we struggle against the fester and Blackburn types. Ive said it over and over again.

eamonnram
11-01-2014, 09:41 AM
Maybe you should be the manager rat boy seens you have all the answers!

Bear DCFC
11-01-2014, 06:17 PM
Maybe you should be the manager rat boy seens you have all the answers!

I think with all the abuse that Rattea receives (most of it from his own making and warranted) he has the right to gloat a bit, not that I think that post is him gloating.

southcheshireram
11-01-2014, 08:18 PM
Lightweight .--- got to say this was a word that was mentioned more than once, in the pub,after the game.----- really shows against the likes of fester.

swaledale
12-01-2014, 01:29 AM
In midfield we are, really need an enforcer who can break up play and defend, which Eustace can, but clearly not able to playe very game.