PDA

View Full Version : Fulham offer 7.5m for our midfield

bonzosbest74
11-01-2014, 09:26 AM
We wouldn't would we? I think there would be a riot if the owners kept Allardyce and sold Morrison & Diame. - view external link (www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2537467/Ravel-Morrison-way-Fulham-ready-make-7-5million-bid.html)

palerider
11-01-2014, 09:31 AM
Wouldn't surprise me.

The tw@ts that run the club have to fund the wages of Carroll and Allardyce.

OZHAMMER
11-01-2014, 09:57 AM
Wouldn't surprise me.

don't forget captain fantastic :/

palerider
11-01-2014, 10:00 AM
Wouldn't surprise me.

don't forget captain fantastic :/[/quote]

You c#nt ! I'd forgotten about him. You've ruined my morning.

OZHAMMER
11-01-2014, 10:02 AM
Wouldn't surprise me.

You c#nt ! I'd forgotten about him. You've ruined my morning.[/quote]

by mid-afternoon, you'll be grinning like a cheshire cat :D

mickyj
11-01-2014, 10:26 AM
Wouldn't surprise me.

You c#nt ! I'd forgotten about him. You've ruined my morning.[/quote]

by mid-afternoon, you'll be grinning like a cheshire cat :D[/quote]The kid has got talent we know that but something worries me big time about him and the effect he could have in a changing room. IF the release clause figures being branded about are to be believed it begs the question on why none of he bigger clubs are coming in for him rather sharpish.

terrya1965
11-01-2014, 01:07 PM
I am p*ssed off enough,probably the most P*ssed off I have ever been.If they sell these 2 and that tw*t carries on,well,we might as well all pack up following West Ham.

This is getting beyond a joke now.I am so unhappy about things happening at our club :( :blue: :/

bonzosbest74
11-01-2014, 01:20 PM
[quote="mickyj"]

The kid has got talent we know that but something worries me big time about him and the effect he could have in a changing room. IF the release clause figures being branded about are to be believed it begs the question on why none of he bigger clubs [quote]

To be fair Micky your unproven suspicions are for less worrying than the fact that we might sell our top scorer and most talented player.

I don't really fancy a midfield of Noble, Nolan, Taylor & Collison and would like to keep Morrison & Diame. . . . . . . .that's what concerns me mate. If you thought we were sh1t WITH those two just wait until we don't have them.

dagenhamJohn
11-01-2014, 01:27 PM
yeah right, how about 17.5 mill just for Morrison Mr Meulens**** ;D

mrbubbles
11-01-2014, 02:05 PM
yeah right, how about 17.5 mill just for Morrison Mr Meulens**** ;D

more than that DAG'S

mrbubbles
11-01-2014, 02:08 PM
Anyway the two Dave's promised the fans that we are not a selling club any more.

I don't know what to believe any more with these money makers.

mickyj
11-01-2014, 02:41 PM
The kid has got talent we know that but something worries me big time about him and the effect he could have in a changing room. IF the release clause figures being branded about are to be believed it begs the question on why none of he bigger clubs [quote]

To be fair Micky your unproven suspicions are for less worrying than the fact that we might sell our top scorer and most talented player.

I don't really fancy a midfield of Noble, Nolan, Taylor & Collison and would like to keep Morrison & Diame. . . . . . . .that's what concerns me mate. If you thought we were sh1t WITH those two just wait until we don't have them.Dont get me wrong mate I hope I am way off the mark and he goes on to be a legend for us, I just feel that something is not right with the kid if nobody seems to want the talent that he no doubt has in their team for peanuts...if the clause stories are true of cours

dagenhamJohn
11-01-2014, 02:46 PM

I don't really fancy a midfield of Noble, Nolan, Taylor & Collison and would like to keep Morrison & Diame. . . . . . . .that's what concerns me mate. If you thought we were sh1t WITH those two just wait until we don't have them.Dont get me wrong mate I hope I am way off the mark and he goes on to be a legend for us, I just feel that something is not right with the kid if nobody seems to want the talent that he no doubt has in their team for peanu

dagenhamJohn
11-01-2014, 06:53 PM
just thought yours was the better 1 :)

Norfolkammer
12-01-2014, 10:06 AM
Well it's certainly something that will demonstrate whether Allardyce has the dressing room or not!