gardsPNE
11-01-2014, 11:11 AM
After much deliberation with my son and taking into account the following :-
-good away following from us nobbers
-20,000 plus home fans
-2nd best stadium in Div 1 (wait for comments on that one);D
-3rd v 4th
It has been decided to make this a 2 pie match :D
Now Wolves fans please take your rose tinted glasses off and judge your pies. Now do they taste similar to a good solid northern pie or more like the southern softie not so good and will only eat when your starving type pies.

greystone16
11-01-2014, 11:45 AM
We'll wait for your answer when you have tried the Balti pie and steak and kidney pies at the ground,there's your two to have ago at.They'll give yours a run for their money.Probably more than we will on the pitch!!

Mr.D
11-01-2014, 11:54 AM
I'm with Grey on this the pies in the Mol are good but I tend to have a burger from the van opposite Falkland street coach park.

Has for comparing stadia, all I'm going to say is what colour are the pads in your room.

WOODLANDSWOLF
11-01-2014, 01:51 PM
-20,000 plus home fans
-3rd v 4th
Now Wolves fans please take your rose tinted glasses off and judge your pies. Now do they taste similar to a good solid northern pie or more like the southern softie not so good and will only eat when your starving type pies.

Nothing and I mean nothing could be as bad as that god awful Butter and Potato pie I had up at your place start of the season. No wonder it was all they had left!

Mind you, the lass that served me was such a cracker I nearly went back and had another. XD X-D

dunstablewolf
11-01-2014, 04:28 PM
Balti pies. Mmmmm

essexwolf
11-01-2014, 05:25 PM
The Balti pies at Gillingham were one of the best I have tried anywhere.

gardsPNE
12-01-2014, 12:05 PM
We'll wait for your answer when you have tried the Balti pie and steak and kidney pies at the ground,there's your two to have ago at.They'll give yours a run for their money.Probably more than we will on the pitch!!

Apologies Greystone I have let you down badly, I had already left Preston for Wolves when you posted your recommendation and went safe and did the large hotdog at a portable stand outside the Stan Cullis stand. S&K pie would have hit the mark and would have liked to have tasted a Balti pie as never had one before.

gardsPNE
12-01-2014, 12:08 PM
-20,000 plus home fans
-3rd v 4th

Nothing and I mean nothing could be as bad as that god awful Butter and Potato pie I had up at your place start of the season. No wonder it was all they had left!

Mind you, the lass that served me was such a cracker I nearly went back and had another. XD X-D[/quote]

Butter Pies are indeed an acquired taste and for safety you should have gone for the Meat & Potato pie and an added bonus had it with Mus