PDA

View Full Version : If we lost 2-1 at Cardiff today..

terrya1965
11-01-2014, 01:13 PM
G & S would count this has progress :blue: And that`s the sort of pr*cks we have running our club at the moment.:s

bonzosbest74
11-01-2014, 01:21 PM
I still maintain that if we lose today and against Newcastle then he's gone, the owners won't want the fans turning on them.

dagenhamJohn
11-01-2014, 01:25 PM
think he still has 6 weeks of his 2 month probation to run..

terrya1965
11-01-2014, 01:30 PM
I still maintain that if we lose today and against Newcastle then he's gone, the owners won't want the fans turning on them.

We have picked 5 points from 21 against relegation candidates since November.That should be enough for him to be sacked,nevermind the debacle of the 2 Cup games..And you wanna give him another 2 games?:?

Sorry Bonzo.I have followed West Ham for 43 YEARS now and I have never felt so low in my life.They are just letting that fat tw*t carry on as though nothing has happened.I can put my money on us losing today and we`ll carry on just as normal..Nobody is playing for him..When you get to that stage,it is BYE BYE..G & S don`t seem to understand :blue:

dagenhamJohn
11-01-2014, 01:36 PM

We have picked 5 points from 21 against relegation candidates since November.That should be enough for him to be sacked,nevermind the debacle of the 2 Cup games..And you wanna give him another 2 games?:?

Sorry Bonzo.I have followed West Ham for 43 YEARS now and I have never felt so low in my life.They are just letting that fat tw*t carry on as though nothing has happened.I can put my money on us losing today and we`ll carry on just as normal..Nobody is playing for him..When you get to that stage,it is BYE BYE..G & S don`t seem to understand :blue:[/quote]6 million reason why they'll stick with Sam, they will accept relegation if it happens and rebiuld with someone else.

terrya1965
11-01-2014, 01:43 PM

Sorry Bonzo.I have followed West Ham for 43 YEARS now and I have never felt so low in my life.They are just letting that fat tw*t carry on as though nothing has happened.I can put my money on us losing today and we`ll carry on just as normal..Nobody is playing for him..When you get to that stage,it is BYE BYE..G & S don`t seem to understand :blue:[/quote]6 million reason why they'll stick with Sam, they will accept relegation if it happens and rebiuld with someone else.[/quote]

It would not surprised if we

mrbubbles
11-01-2014, 01:57 PM
They wont get rid of the man it's as simple as that he would of been axed by now.He should of been booted out after the city game he is here till the end and he will be are manager next season.

terrya1965
11-01-2014, 02:08 PM
He should have gone after Fulham.If we`re not careful,We will end up in a Wolves/Leeds/Sheff Wed/Sheff Utd..If he stays,this will happen.

ACT NOW,YOU PR*CKS!!!!

SuperIrons
11-01-2014, 02:41 PM
G & S would count this has progress :blue: And that`s the sort of pr*cks we have running our club at the moment.:s

I have been saying this for some time on here that, should we lose today, Sam Allardyce will be out. He already has his bags packed and come 4.50 pm will be fully expecting to walk if we come off losers.