PDA

View Full Version : Credit where it's due

Links20
11-01-2014, 02:06 PM
What a laughing stock weeds are. imagine the odds you would have got on this scoreline!

Good to see a chairman put faith in a manager whos not a household, even if it is cause your skint.

Well done that is all.

braggyowl
11-01-2014, 03:31 PM
Cheers mate.

One thing's gotta be in your favour...Surely you can't ever play that bad again!

keep the faith.

helmut_rooster
11-01-2014, 09:37 PM
If they play like that against a decent time, it really will be a cricket score we could have had 10 today they were that bad.

I fully expect us to lose to Macclesfield after that today, just to keep everyone level headed. XD

Owler
11-01-2014, 09:52 PM
I think most of us owls fans are still in shock.

Wasn't expecting that after last weeks poor showing at Macclesfield.

Losing Roger Johnson then not bringing a replacement in didn't fill me with confidence for today either,

firefighter8941
11-01-2014, 10:00 PM
Just shows how poor Leeds Utd are ATM , and I'm a Leeds fan .

Well done wendies , we were shocking but you stooped us playing , not that we can play .

We play Leicester next be 15-0

helmut_rooster
11-01-2014, 10:02 PM
Just shows how poor Leeds Utd are ATM , and I'm a Leeds fan .

Well done wendies , we were shocking but you stooped us playing , not that we can play .

We play Leicester next be 15-0

If you play like that, I would be very worried if I was you, on TV too :s

Katchouro
12-01-2014, 12:28 PM
I'm never happy with a 6 0 home win at the Sty ... but if it's against either the Scum or the Scabs I can live with it. poor old Uncle Fester, he looked like someone had taken a **** in his gruel and fat Paddy making an absolute mess of that weak Forrest Wickham shot. Evan Cowardy Kirkland had found his courage and was giving it some.

I imagine you'll be crowing on about this win for years, and years to come ... MASSIVE.

braggyowl
12-01-2014, 12:32 PM
Notts County...

:P

Rev72
12-01-2014, 12:43 PM
I'm never happy with a 6 0 home win at the Sty ... but if it's against either the Scum or the Scabs I can live with it. poor old Uncle Fester, he looked like someone had taken a **** in his gruel and fat Paddy making an absolute mess of that weak Forrest Wickham shot. Evan Cowardy Kirkland had found his courage and was giving it some.

I imagine you'll be crowing on about this win for years, and years to come ... MASSIVE.

They do right to go on about it for as long as they like,they deserved all they got and we deserved all we got.

However we are still in with a slight chance of the play-offs,even tho we are sh1te at the moment.

Hows the relegation battle going in League 1 ?

Lost again I see..just the 1 point above the drop zone. B)

braggyowl
12-01-2014, 12:52 PM
Nice one Rev. B)

Katchouro
12-01-2014, 01:18 PM
And will you be spitting or swallowing Reverand? ;)

Rev72
12-01-2014, 01:26 PM
And will you be spitting or swallowing Reverand? ;)

That my friend is none of your business :O

braggyowl
12-01-2014, 02:17 PM
You've gotta laugh at the oinkers...

It was only a week ago when they beat Villa that their fans were coming out with stuff like "we're on the up"...

Yeah, too true, up sh!t creek without a paddle after yet another defeat...;)

Links20
12-01-2014, 07:11 PM
Yeah notts county was awful, same old negative **** that got us into this position, setting up to defend for our life against second from bottom. ohh well the game changing investment "on a liverpool not man city scale" will save us surely :s

You can laugh wendies but your not safe yourself. ;)

Owler
12-01-2014, 08:12 PM
[quote="Links20" will save us surely :s

You can laugh wendies but your not safe yourself. ;)[/quote]

We're not safe but things look a lot brighter than before Xmas, and we're 4 points clear of drop zone unlike being just a point clear like you boys are. :)

I don't think you'll go down, though I hope I'm wrong,:D mid table finish I reckon.

We should be ok, about 48 points will probably be enough unlike last seasons high total that was needed.

Rotherhamowl10
13-01-2014, 09:43 AM
How funny would it be if they went down? would be hilarious to see them back in the old fourth division XD XD...especially with all their billions they have to spend!