PDA

View Full Version : Caolan Lavery

braggyowl
11-01-2014, 03:38 PM
Think we may just have unearthed a little gem there..Took his goals brilliantly today...

And yes pigs, afore you say owt...He's OUR player...

UTO WAWAW.

helmut_rooster
11-01-2014, 09:35 PM
What a player took them both superbly well for a lad of his age, I thought it was Wickham who scored at 1st glance, well impressed, lets hope he aint another Richie Humphries.

Owler
11-01-2014, 09:48 PM
He'll probably start on tuesday against Macclesfield.

aussieowl
11-01-2014, 11:09 PM

Don't think he can play as he wasn't available for the first game.

braggyowl
12-01-2014, 12:25 PM
Yeah he's cup tied.

braggyowl
12-01-2014, 12:26 PM
What a player took them both superbly well for a lad of his age, I thought it was Wickham who scored at 1st glance, well impressed, lets hope he aint another Richie Humphries.

Let's hope he's another Hirsty though. :)

Owler
12-01-2014, 09:11 PM

Don't think he can play as he wasn't available for the first game.[/quote]

That's a disappointment, Nuhiu and JJ or Maguire up front then.

Rotherhamowl10
13-01-2014, 09:33 AM
This lad looked fantastic when he came on, great decision by Gray to throw him on at that time while the game was won.

That is what I want to see from players from the 'development squad', eager young lads who just want to try their best. I think having Lee Bullen as his assistant will mean we will see more of these lads getting a chance, he knows the youth side inside out.

JZ66
13-01-2014, 10:59 AM
Superb spell, must admit the Leeds defending was more than woeful, but credit to the lad, he took his chances brilliantly well !

UTO's

OWLEE
13-01-2014, 10:50 PM
Yes, there were so many positives about the Leeds game but probably Lavery's brace was the most significant. Had his first slightly scuffed shot bounced off the post into the Piggy Pub 'keeper's arm I suspect that would have been the beginning and end of his Wednesday career. The confidence gained however contributed to his second, better strike and when Wickham returns to Sunderland we now have a serious option up front alongside McGuire, assuming the unconvincing Emu is used more sparingly.

Lavery has announced his arrival as an exciting attacking prospect.

WM LEE of WORCESTER