PDA

View Full Version : bomber leading a charmed life

shaded
11-01-2014, 05:42 PM
but for ho much longer?
in all my time going to dens,i dont think i have witnessed such dismal displays at home as i have done this season.
yes we are up there but only god knows why!
one thing is alarmingly obvious though and that is,this team aint playing like prospective champs---far far from it

YOUNGWOLF
11-01-2014, 05:44 PM
but for ho much longer?
in all my time going to dens,i dont think i have witnessed such dismal displays at home as i have done this season.
one thing is alarmingly obvious though and that is,this team aint playing like prospective champs---far far from it

is he bulletproof ?

shaded
11-01-2014, 05:46 PM
oh ffs wolvie,il be getting a chap at my door fae the cid now

offshoredee
11-01-2014, 05:51 PM
[quote="shaded"]but for ho much longer?
one thing is alarmingly obvious though and that is,this team aint playing like prospective champs---far far from it[/quote

Dreadful home displays...

Still think you're getting a bit of the davie websters aboot you now shaded, happier when there's a crisis...

YOUNGWOLF
11-01-2014, 05:52 PM
Haha. If any o them are ower six foot ask if they play fitba mate.There might be an opening at Dens

shaded
11-01-2014, 05:56 PM
arrf offshore,so have been happy watching the
cowden/raith cup/dumbarton/livie the day games???????????
never ever have been happy to see my team get beaten nor will i ever be,

so do you think brown has what it takes as a manager or are you just havn a wee moan at me?

offshoredee
11-01-2014, 06:04 PM
[quote="shaded"]arrf offshore,so have been happy watching the
cowden/raith cup/dumbarton/livie the day games???????????
never ever have been happy to see my team get beaten nor will i ever be,

so do you think brown has what it takes as a manager or are you just havn a wee moan at me?[/quote

After the day I am having more doubts about brown than ive ever had...

Our home displays are in the main shocking...

Still, I cant remember a positive post from yourself in a looooong time...canna remember you commenting after raith or hamilton away?

Just my opinion like but thats the impression you give.

Dondeh
11-01-2014, 06:08 PM
but for ho much longer?

is he bulletproof ?[/quote]

IMHO, yes, until the end of the season anyway. There is no way he will get the boot as his mate would have to go as well and that is not happening this century. His mate has Nelms in his back pocket because he and the Texans know jack shi* about (Scottish) Football.

Colvin is the only saviour but he would be out on a limb.

:blue: >:(

shaded
11-01-2014, 06:12 PM
respect yir opinion affshore
couldna post about the away games you mention as i wasna there,i did say great 3 points though
in the main only home games for me this season due to money

mondee93
11-01-2014, 06:14 PM
offshore u must be offshore if ur defending that sh!te , brown hasnt got a clue today and cowdenbeath proved it. hamilton mustve been a fluke and raith away was a late win against 10 men, we're top but god knows how !

deegreg
11-01-2014, 06:14 PM
I can't see Brown getting the sack, for reasons we all know. That is why Brown can slate the fans because he knows there is F all we can do.

FTDAB
11-01-2014, 06:18 PM
The peg is definately shoogaleey

offshoredee
11-01-2014, 06:23 PM
offshore u must be offshore if ur defending that sh!te , brown hasnt got a clue today and cowdenbeath proved it. hamilton mustve been a fluke and raith away was a late win against 10 men, we're top but god knows how !

Im in the house thanks.

And im defending feck all, read the posts.

Im just pointing out that IMO a lot of dees give the impression they like a wee crisis.

Dondeh
11-01-2014, 06:38 PM

Im in the house thanks.

Im just pointing out that IMO a lot of dees give the impression they like a wee crisis.[/quote]

A WEE CRISIS??

Scrambling home points and getting pumped at home by the mighty of the 1st Division.

Aye. Right enough :?

offshoredee
11-01-2014, 06:45 PM

Im in the house thanks.

Im just pointing out that IMO a lot of dees give the impression they like a wee crisis.[/quote]

A WEE CRISIS??

Scrambling home points and getting pumped at home by the mighty of the 1st Division.

Aye. Right enough :?[/quote]

Phuckin calm doon

We were gash today

Read the post again and have a wee seat

Dondeh
11-01-2014, 06:52 PM

Im in the house thanks.

A WEE CRISIS??

Phuckin calm doon

We were gash AGAIN today

Read the post again and have a wee seat[/quote]

OK will do, cheers.

Have done and corrected your post.

No change to mine

offshoredee
11-01-2014, 07:28 PM

Im in the house thanks.

A WEE CRISIS??

Phuckin calm doon

We were gash AGAIN today

OK will do, cheers.

No change to mine[/quote]

Dear oh phuckin dear

Still, glad you're happy

Dondeh
11-01-2014, 07:34 PM

Im in the house thanks.

A WEE CRISIS??

Phuckin calm doon

We were gash AGAIN today

OK will do, cheers.

No change to mine[/quote]

Dear oh phuc

bullcats
11-01-2014, 07:35 PM
but for ho much longer?

is he bulletproof ?[/quote]

As long as Freeloader Gardiner remains, so will Brown. Unfortunately

offshoredee
11-01-2014, 07:41 PM

Im in the house thanks.

A WEE CRISIS??

Phuckin calm doon

We were gash AGAIN today

OK will do, cheers.

Have done and corrected your po

BCram
28-05-2020, 03:17 PM
Thought this topic might remind us of what used to happen.

noahrab
28-05-2020, 03:52 PM
Thought this topic might remind us of what used to happen.

Noticeable for the absence of his main cheerleader on here.

Returnofrros
28-05-2020, 06:07 PM
Best record of any Dee manager this century......20 years and counting.

BCram
28-05-2020, 09:32 PM
Apologies Rross. Too obvious a thread to choose from the past. Was hoping some of the others might come along and put in their twopence worth.