PDA

View Full Version : He's gone ...

18MILLERS84
11-01-2014, 06:31 PM
Dicko as almost certainly gone to wolves so who's our next target ?
According to sky us "lower league" teams are benefiting from all the imported players being in the premier league , so let's throw somes into the ring .

rolymiller
11-01-2014, 06:37 PM
It was always gonna be odds on that we wouldnt get him. NY Stadium/ Tony Stewart/ Good league 1 side wasnt gonna be enough when you are up against the big boys with parachute payments.Lets hope he's not playing against us when we go to Molyneux.

Adventus2012
11-01-2014, 06:41 PM
I don't think it's a done deal yet... but that lad Hitchcock looked superb when he came on today, his movement was good and he played a part in frecklingtons goal... so lets see how he gets on. Given today's performance he should get and make goals. He would have got a goal himself today if the ball hadn't been played behind him after intelligent well worked movement into their box...It was good to see Revs get an excellent goal today

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
11-01-2014, 06:46 PM
I don't think it's a done deal yet... but that lad Hitchcock looked superb when he came on today, his movement was good and he played a part in frecklingtons goal... so lets see how he gets on. Given today's performance he should get and make goals. He would have got a goal himself today if the ball hadn't been played behind him after intelligent well worked movement into their box...It was good to see Revs get an excellent goal today

Agreed, Revs unlucky not to get the second.

gramiller1959
11-01-2014, 06:50 PM

he did look good and would be cheaper than dicko

jolly_roger
11-01-2014, 07:11 PM
Dicko to Wolves, now who would have thought that would happen?

...erm...me if you check the board approx 4 weeks back.

Time to double up on the Fabian Brandy loan

djsld
11-01-2014, 08:07 PM
Oh well. Onwards and upwards. Good luck to the lad. Hopefully he'll forget which side he's on, score an own goal and celebrate with us lot when we play em. :blue:

vespabri
12-01-2014, 12:15 AM
Tony Watt anyone??

robsmillers
12-01-2014, 12:20 AM
Tony Watt anyone??

On loan in Belgium till end of season.

paula_hurst
12-01-2014, 01:13 AM
Dicko to Wolves, now who would have thought that would happen?

...erm...me if you check the board approx 4 weeks back.

Time to double up on the Fabian Brandy loan

Well hark at Confucious here!

vespabri
12-01-2014, 02:28 PM
Tony Watt anyone??

On loan in Belgium till end of season.[/quote] Didn"t know that pal...which team??
Couldn"t we break that loan with a permanent bid??