Corner
11-01-2014, 07:19 PM
To anyone wanting this option please email me at:
b3023283@my.shu.ac.uk

Badges are ?4 each + postage as follows:

UK = ?1
Europe = ?3
USA/rest of world = ?3.50

Obviously you can buy more than 1 badge, but pay only 1 postage (to same address).

I have quite a few badges back here at Corner Towers so email me how many you want, your address & include your Paypal address for me to send you a money request and let's get them moving!

:)

filipefelop
11-01-2014, 07:29 PM
Will I be able to collect mine at the Shrewsbury game please ?.

Corner
11-01-2014, 07:35 PM
Yes! So long as you can find either Red&green or myself. :)

Corner
11-01-2014, 07:37 PM
b3023283@my.shu.ac.uk

UK = ?1
Europe = ?3

Obviously you can buy more than 1 badge, but pay only 1 postage (to same address).

I have quite a few badges back here at Corner Towers so email me how many you want, your address & include your Paypal address for me to send you a money request and let's get them moving!

:)

Question marks are the new pound signs - seems to be happening since the latest server upgrade?

kevthemaltbymiller
11-01-2014, 07:38 PM
[quote="Corner"]To anyone wanting this option please email me at:
b3023283@my.shu.ac.uk

UK = ?1
Europe = ?3

Sorry corner, what do you mean by paypal address?

filipefelop
11-01-2014, 07:42 PM
Ta , do I look for the red shoes or will red and green be wearing something different ?

Corner
11-01-2014, 07:48 PM
b3023283@my.shu.ac.uk

UK = ?1
Europe = ?3

If you have a Paypal account then your Paypal address is the email you used to set it up with. If you don't have Paypal then email me anyway & we could do it by cheque or even bank transfer. :)

BradfordFozzie
11-01-2014, 07:56 PM
Dooornt forget me Corner! I'll probably be selling a few in the New York Tavern if anyone is going to be in there.

I'll promise to bring an abacus with me Corner to help me add up! XD XD

Corner
11-01-2014, 08:00 PM
Dooornt forget me Corner! I'll probably be selling a few in the New York Tavern if anyone is going to be in there.

I'll promise to bring an abacus with me Corner to help me add up! XD XD

Aww how could I forget you Fozzie :heart:

Corner
11-01-2014, 08:04 PM
Ta , do I look for the red shoes or will red and green be wearing something different ?

The red shoes have been packed away for the winter, along with my festive red boots that no one noticed at the Wolves game! Can't say I've noticed R&G's footwear but I don't think he favours stilettos.

If you go in Bluecoats pre-match, just look for a group of balding middle-aged men & I'll be somewhere close by. :O :-O

kevthemaltbymiller
11-01-2014, 08:09 PM
b3023283@my.shu.ac.uk

UK = ?1
Europe = ?3

If you have a Paypal account then your Paypal address is the email you used to set it up with. If you don't have Paypal then email me anyway & we could do it by cheque or even bank transfer. :)[/quote]

Thanks mate, email on its way :D

S8_Miller
11-01-2014, 08:16 PM
Hi Corner, email sent for delivery of my badge.

Cheers.

shiregreenmillers
11-01-2014, 08:27 PM

The red shoes have been packed away for the winter, along with my festive red boots that no one noticed at the Wolves game! Can't say I've noticed R&G's footwear but I don't think he favours stilettos.

If you go in Bluecoats pre-match, just look for a group of balding middle-aged men & I'll be somewhere close by. :O :-O[/quote]Corner loves middle aged men as am only 40 i do not class myself as middle aged just yet ..

BradfordFozzie
11-01-2014, 08:39 PM

If you go in Bluecoats pre-match, just look for a group of balding middle-aged men & I'll be somewhere close by. :O :-O[/quote]Corner loves middle aged men as am only 40 i do not class myself as middle aged just yet ..[/quote]

One out of two ain't back Captain. ;)

BradfordFozzie
11-01-2014, 08:41 PM

If you go in Bluecoats pre-match, just look for a group of balding middle-aged men & I'll be somewhere close by. :O :-O[/quote]Corner loves middle aged men as am only 40 i do not class myself as middle aged just yet ..[/quote]

One out of two ain't back Captain. ;)[/quote]

Ain't bad!!! Bloody predictive text! XD

shiregreenmillers
11-01-2014, 08:43 PM

One out of two ain't back Captain. ;)[/quote]

Ain't bad!!! Bloody predictive text! XD[/quote]Love it XD XD XD XD

Corner
11-01-2014, 11:45 PM
Quick bump for the night owls!

Some payments already received & badges will be posted Monday.

Don't be shy folks & we do have some spares if you haven't already reserved one - or want an extra. :)

Heman
12-01-2014, 09:06 AM
As the text is html if you want to display a £ sign you should type & pound; that's ampersand pound semi-colon without any spaces.

jolly_roger
12-01-2014, 11:11 AM
Yep that's it and as a bonus you can now get 6.8 ampersand pounds to the euro

pip_y
12-01-2014, 03:27 PM
Payment made!

Corner
12-01-2014, 07:18 PM
Thanks to everyone who's paid so far - my plane fund is coming along nicely! ;D

Seriously though - keep the requests coming folks I have lots of little packets of badges ready for posting, but plenty left for anyone who'd still like one. O:)

sota
12-01-2014, 07:24 PM
I think (hope) R&G has saved me a couple for when I'm over in 43 days and 5 hours :-)

shiregreenmillers
12-01-2014, 07:35 PM
I think (hope) R&G has saved me one for when I'm over in 43 days and 5 hours :-)Sota i will give you mine if R&G has not saved you one ..

redandgreen
12-01-2014, 08:37 PM

If you go in Bluecoats pre-match, just look for a group of balding middle-aged men & I'll be somewhere close by. :O :-O[/quote]

Me too!

Corner
02-02-2014, 11:35 AM
Quick bump for anyone still not got theirs - or anyone else who'd like one :)

crashbang
02-02-2014, 11:39 AM

XD XD XD

redandgreen
02-02-2014, 01:21 PM

Don't let shire read that!

Corner
02-02-2014, 02:50 PM

Don't let shire read that![/quote]

Ooops!!! XD XD XD

shiregreenmillers
02-02-2014, 03:38 PM

Don't let shire read that![/quote]Is Corner at it again redandgreen ;) ;)