PDA

View Full Version : Rovers

needle
11-01-2014, 08:05 PM
This board is supposed to be a Rovers forum , at present its owt but . There is a reason !
I`m more guilty than most . But , keep replying to Mary is the reason its ruined .
We can all see it but sadly we still get sucked in . Maybe its because we have such passion for our team and in 99.99% times we automatically defend em . I will congratulate Mary for being the ultimate wind up merchant .
But .
This is the serious bit now , IF , we want this board to continue to be The Best , Blackburn Rovers forum , not another BRFCS , then we have to rid ourselves of this prick .
Either ignore him and do not reply to his posts or Mods just ban him and all his alter egos .

haunted
11-01-2014, 08:17 PM
This board is supposed to be a Rovers forum , at present its owt but . There is a reason !
I`m more guilty than most . But , keep replying to Mary is the reason its ruined .
We can all see it but sadly we still get sucked in . Maybe its because we have such passion for our team and in 99.99% times we automatically defend em . I will congratulate Mary for being the ultimate wind up merchant .
But .
This is the serious bit now , IF , we want this board to continue to be The Best , Blackburn Rovers forum , not another BRFCS , then we have to rid ourselves of this prick .
Either ignore him and do not reply to his posts or Mods just ban him and all his alter egos .Totally agree !
It has been clear to see that anyone with half a braincell knows what staxo is all about..Yes i am a claret and i hope you do not mind me posting on here, if you do ,i will gladly refrain..

jordan12rhodes
11-01-2014, 08:17 PM
ain`t i obvious ffs! who posts wells 1 rhodes 0 if not for a wind up..? well excuse me but you all asked for it with your anti-sam posts aimed at me..!

backofthenet
11-01-2014, 08:33 PM
But .
Either ignore him and do not reply to his posts or Mods just ban him and all his alter egos .Totally agree !
It has been clear to see that anyone with half a braincell knows what staxo is all about..Yes i am a claret and i hope you do not mind me posting on here, if you do ,i will gladly refrain..[/quote]

To be fair haunte

jordan12rhodes
11-01-2014, 08:45 PM
But .
It has been clear to see that anyone with half a braincell knows what staxo is all about..Yes i am a claret and i hope you do not mind me posting on here, if you do ,

backofthenet
11-01-2014, 08:58 PM
Saxo, I have no problem with you or what you post. Discussion is good, and although I disagree with your views on Rhodes and some others, surely that is what this board is for? Discussing different views with resorting to slagging people off?

jordan12rhodes
11-01-2014, 09:01 PM
Saxo, I have no problem with you or what you post. Discussion is good, and although I disagree with your views on Rhodes and some others, surely that is what this board is for? Discussing different views with resorting to slagging people off?

yep, that`s what has saddened me about a couple of champs posts this evening. he unfortunatly takes things to heart too much and resorts to comments that could be considered actionable.

backofthenet
11-01-2014, 09:03 PM
I have no problem with champs either. I'm not looking to get involved. But I agree you get a tough ride from time to time.

haunted
11-01-2014, 09:06 PM
But .
It has been clear to see that anyone with half a braincell knows what staxo is all about..Yes i am a claret and i hope you do not mind me posting on here, if you do ,

jordan12rhodes
11-01-2014, 09:06 PM
aucks is a very decent poster, he sees me and my posts for what they are, so that`s good enough for me, even if it`s just the one(or 2 inc yourself now).

backofthenet
11-01-2014, 09:09 PM
Haunted..I don't want you to stop posting. It just seems to me that lately the first posts you make in most threads seem to call people stinky, or are insulting.

I remember you used to make great posts.

I don't know the backdrop to what's gone on, I'm only calling what I see. I mean no offence at all.

haunted
11-01-2014, 09:09 PM

yep, that`s what has saddened me about a couple of champs posts this evening. he unfortunatly takes things to heart too much and resorts to comments that could be considered actionable.[/quote]Nothing wrong with saying it as it is .

jordan12rhodes
11-01-2014, 09:13 PM
haunted or ghost, whatever you know him as, has never posted more than a single line remark about football for as long as i`ve seen him post. i`m not even sure what appeal these boards hold for him really..

i am interested in his views on the footy, be it regarding burnley or any other team, but i just don`t think that talk `does it` for him..

jordan12rhodes
11-01-2014, 09:15 PM

yep, that`s what has saddened me about a couple of champs posts this evening. he unfortunatly takes things to heart too much and resorts to comments that could be considered actionable.[/quote]Nothing wrong with saying it as it is .[/quote]

if that`s `as it is`, then i`m a criminal. feel free to call the police. i`ve nothing to hide. i`m sure they`d be interested in your false allegations though. a criminal offense posted on a public forum.

haunted
11-01-2014, 09:15 PM
I have no problem with champs either. I'm not looking to get involved. But I agree you get a tough ride from time to time.So he should..
Staxo is a phuckin snidey cont (stinky saxo)
is a claret ,wake up ffs..

backofthenet
11-01-2014, 09:23 PM
Being a claret isn't a reason to receive personal abuse though haunted

AucklandRover
11-01-2014, 09:27 PM
I have no problem with champs either. I'm not looking to get involved. But I agree you get a tough ride from time to time.So he should..
is a claret ,wake up ffs..[/quote]

Haunted, unlike BackoftheNet, I would prefer it if you stopped posting on here, UNLESS yo can stick to football. Your constant blathering about "Stan", "Stinky", "Staxo", "Evil Twins", etc is just a pain in the ar*e, and you infect every thread with it.
Most of us haven't got the faintest clue what you're on about, and even fewer care.
Then you have the cheek to say it's only banter! This is a football site, focused on Blackburn Rovers. I just can't see what your intentions or motives are.

haunted
11-01-2014, 09:29 PM
Haunted..I don't want you to stop posting. It just seems to me that lately the first posts you make in most threads seem to call people stinky, or are insulting.

I remember you used to make great posts.

I don't know the backdrop to what's gone on, I'm only calling what I see. I mean no offence at all.No probs botn..
Stinky is my affectionate for stanvansax who has caused a big smell throughout footymad..
He infests many forums hence (stinky)..

haunted
11-01-2014, 09:38 PM
is a claret ,wake up ffs..[/quote]

Haunted, unlike BackoftheNet, I would prefer it if you stopped posting on here, UNLESS yo can stick to football. Your constant blathering about "Stan", "Stinky", "Staxo", "Evil Twins", etc is just a pain in the ar*e, and you infect every thread with it.
Most of us haven't got the faintest clue what you're on about, and even fewer care.
Then you have the cheek to say it's only banter! This is a football site, focused on Blackburn Rovers. I just can't see what your intentions or motives are.[/quote]Are you a true Rovers fan ?
If so wake up and smell the coffee..
Stink and sax are one and the same !

bigmoon
11-01-2014, 10:03 PM
Too be fair to Sax he must have thick skin as he has taken grief from almost every poster on here and still keeps coming back for more.

I think this board would be boring and miserable without him. If he winds you up, ignore him. I can count the number of times on one hand that he has really got me. What he knows about football could probably be written on the back of a fag packet, but I don't mind him being here one bit.

Stan_van_nel
11-01-2014, 10:20 PM
What he knows about football could probably be written on the back of a fag packet

A fag packet eh, he'll be chuffed with that.

haunted
11-01-2014, 10:36 PM
What he knows about football could probably be written on the back of a fag packet

A fag packet eh, he'll be chuffed with that.[/quote]Phuckin hillarious !
You are about as funny as cancer..>:(

Stan_van_nel
11-01-2014, 10:51 PM
On I see the headcase is back.

I take it the doctor has prescribed something stronger than you had last week. It was quite a wobble you had...

Cant be @rsed with this anymore !
I hope the people who have followed the saga can understand, i am old and tired and not in the best of health..
Stan you win i admit defeat you are a great asset to footymad and i am not worthy of posting on the same thread as you. Hope you can forgive the error of my ways..
Ps You have been a fine adversary ,all the best
GHOST.

I don't think that you should be taking prescription drugs with alcohol though, it makes you up and down like a brides nighty.

haunted
11-01-2014, 11:32 PM

I take it the doctor has prescribed something stronger than you had last week. It was quite a wobble you had...

I hope the people who have followed the saga can understand, i am old and tired and not in the best of health..
Stan you win i admit defeat you are a great asset to footymad and i am not worthy of posting on the same thread as you. Hope you can forgive the error of my ways..
GHOST.

I don't think that you should be taking prescription drugs with alcohol though, it makes you up and down like a brides nighty.My reply was for bigmoons benefit..
I dont think you should be a multi username fraud ,but so be it you are what you are..
(staxo)

seventwo
11-01-2014, 11:38 PM
The term "nonce" used to describe Saxo has more than one accepted meaning and is uncannily accurate in his case.

champs95
11-01-2014, 11:41 PM
T'was meant in that way 7/2 ... He's a kn0b but a harmless one.

Through the key hole does wind Mary up though ;D

champs95
11-01-2014, 11:43 PM

GHOST.

I don't think that you should be taking prescription drugs with alcohol though, it makes you up and down like a brides nighty.

It's Sat night, it always gets worse on a sat night :blue:
No early morning posts on a Sun morning for some reason ...

needle
11-01-2014, 11:45 PM
He cannot be a Rovers fan , too many of his posts are anti Rovers . Must be a Dingle .

seventwo
11-01-2014, 11:46 PM
T'was meant in that way 7/2 ... He's a kn0b but a harmless one.

Through the key hole does wind Mary up though ;D

I'm looking forward to Saxo the nonce taking one or both of us to court.

haunted
11-01-2014, 11:50 PM
My prescription drugs are killing me .
Thank the lord for alcohol..

haunted
11-01-2014, 11:52 PM
Being a claret isn't a reason to receive personal abuse though hauntedYes it is if he is a COck..:D

haunted
12-01-2014, 12:00 AM
He cannot be a Rovers fan , too many of his posts are anti Rovers . Must be a Dingle .He is stasnvansaxo ..
When will anyone believe you..Needs..

needle
12-01-2014, 12:22 AM
He cannot be a Rovers fan , too many of his posts are anti Rovers . Must be a Dingle .He is stasnvansaxo ..
When will anyone believe you..Needs..[/quote]
'''''''''''''''
Said it for years !

Stan_van_nel
12-01-2014, 12:30 AM
Don't lower yourself Needle.

You're trying too hard.