PDA

View Full Version : Big difference...

claw84
11-01-2014, 09:53 PM
on sat, every one put in a good shift, far better than what I have seen for most of the season so far.

We hit the post and they only just got their goal in the 90th min, a very close result.

Now for our home game against Mick's boys next week, about time we beat Ipswich.

Come on the LIONS!!!!!! ;)

scotslion58
12-01-2014, 05:41 AM
Listening to the game,it seems the effort was better than it has been,but effort alone is not going to get us out of trouble.
Holloway is going to have to bring in a couple of experienced players.
I think yesterday will have shown holloway how big the job to keep us in this division is going to be.
players need a confidence boost, beating ipswich next week will be a good start.

BIGTELMFC
13-01-2014, 08:33 AM
you are right scots, effort alone will not get us out of trouble and Holloway will now see for his self where the weak links are. I went on Saturday and yes there was more effort but the starting 11 was all wrong. There are 3 or 4 players that are simply not good enough, Jack smith and Lee martin are an example. Roll on Saturday and pick the right starting 11!!

Forde
Dunne
Robinson
Beevers
Lowry

Woolford
Trotter
Abdou
Chaplow

Morrison
Keogh

claw84
13-01-2014, 03:38 PM
What Ollie is doing on Tues is getting all the players together and then playing 11 against 11, seeing who comes out best.

He has also said he may get in a couple of extra players in the window.

millwallmax
13-01-2014, 05:16 PM
I was there too on Saturday Tel and was pleased to see Keogh make a diffrence when he come on.

the team still need work but they all played like it ment something. Even Sh1ttu was not too bad!!

loved the way holloway came over to the fans!!