PDA

View Full Version : Oxford's Cup Final

Dirtyweasel
11-01-2014, 11:06 PM
I hear it finished a 0-0 bore draw?

Shame, given po**ey took 20,000 GLCT's on one of the longest away days of the season.

Bestest.

CostaBaz
11-01-2014, 11:10 PM
Shame Accrington Stanley conceded a 92nd minute equaliser, or they'd have moved up another few places.
Looking quite tight at the wrong end of that table. >:)

Dirtyweasel
11-01-2014, 11:15 PM
How funny would it be if Accrington Stanley finish above the GLCT's to condemn them to non league football.

James Beattie would never have to buy a beer in Southampton again B)

TurktownAnt
12-01-2014, 03:23 AM
How funny would it be if Accrington Stanley finish above the GLCT's to condemn them to non league football.

Non League football. Not a problem for me. Aint going to happen tho. Oh, and by the way, scum supporters shat it at Soton central train station today XD XD

TurktownAnt
12-01-2014, 03:29 AM
Shame Accrington Stanley conceded a 92nd minute equaliser, or they'd have moved up another few places.

Baz. You know more about L2 than I do. Whenever I want to see where Pompey are, I just read your posts. Prem not interesting enough for you Baz?

proclaimer
12-01-2014, 08:13 AM
I heard that they are going to piSS L2

TurktownAnt
12-01-2014, 08:22 AM

Non League football. Not a problem for me. Aint going to happen tho. Oh, and by the way, scum supporters shat it at Soton central train station today XD XD[/quote]

Well done for your win anyway.

CostaBaz
12-01-2014, 08:43 AM

Baz. You know more about L2 than I do. Whenever I want to see where Pompey are, I just read your posts. Prem not interesting enough for you Baz?[/quote]

Just taking a neighbourly interest in your team. Much the same way as you and other Pompey fans take an interest in mine, by spending so much time on this forum.

Plus it's always interesting to see which one of you lot is going to take the bait. >:)

Dirtyweasel
12-01-2014, 08:55 AM
E

Non League football. Not a problem for me. Aint going to happen tho. Oh, and by the way, scum supporters shat it at Soton central train station today XD XD[/quote]

It's sad that the likes of you and Steve still find targeting old or disabled supporters something to wear as a badge of honour. A pair of sad 80's throw backs :blue:

Pentridge
12-01-2014, 10:12 AM
Oh, and by the way, scum supporters shat it at Soton central train station today XD XD

GREEN STREET ALERT!! GREEN STREET ALERT!!

Brockley_Jack
12-01-2014, 12:56 PM

As a Saints fan who was at Central station yesterday, what are you talking about? :?

The only running I saw was a few lads that arrived at the station as the train was preparing to leave.

PapaLazarou
12-01-2014, 01:23 PM
They do like a good myth, these skates.. XD

Presumably, the same ones who refuse to accept the fact that there is more Saints garb than po**ey on show around Gun Wharf these days..

Pentridge
12-01-2014, 06:44 PM
Oh, and by the way, scum supporters shat it at Soton central train station today XD XD

GREEN STREET ALERT!! GREEN STREET ALERT!![/quote]

It would appear that some gestures were made by skates on their train home at (presumably) Saints fans in the cafe on the platform at Southampton Central. The skates alighted the train and promptly got back on again.

The stuff of legend to be fair, another portsmyth in the making...

proclaimer
12-01-2014, 07:33 PM

Portsmyth alert.>;) - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM72WsoqVgk)

Dirtyweasel
12-01-2014, 08:47 PM

GREEN STREET ALERT!! GREEN STREET ALERT!![/quote]

It would appear that some gestures were made by skates on their train home at (presumably) Saints fans in the cafe on the platform at Southampton Central. The skates alighted the train and promptly got back on again.

The stuff of legend to be fair, another portsmyth in the making...[/quote]

Why would anyone want to brag about hooliganism on the internet?

Just when you think the GLCT's couldn't get any sadder, they go and excel themselves.

Prinz_Eugen
12-01-2014, 09:15 PM

James Beattie would never have to buy a beer in Southampton again B) Always assuming he wanted to visit the shlthole again.

Pentridge
12-01-2014, 09:26 PM

James Beattie would never have to buy a beer in Southampton again B) Always assuming he wanted to visit the shlthole again.[/quote]

Shush you.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2gtub08.jpg

Dirtyweasel
12-01-2014, 09:38 PM

James Beattie would never have to buy a beer in Southampton again B) Always assuming he wanted to visit the shlthole again.[/quote]

Given his wife is from the area, I'm guessing he'll be back. In fact, her family are close enough that it wouldn't take him long to drive down to po**ey to laugh at you all. He fu.ckin hates skates XD XD XD

ozzy62
12-01-2014, 11:06 PM

Why stoop as low as the Steves? No Saints fan on here condones that sort of sh!t.

Prinz_Eugen
13-01-2014, 12:38 PM

Given his wife is from the area, I'm guessing he'll be back. In fact, her family are close enough that it wouldn't take him long to drive down to po**ey to laugh at you all. He fu.ckin hates skates XD XD XD[/quote]

We had noticed. Are you in fact James Beattie?

Southerndown
13-01-2014, 12:53 PM
...the fact that there is more Saints garb than po**ey on show around Gun Wharf these days..

And that's a fact is it?

chiswickmart
13-01-2014, 01:27 PM
...the fact that there is more Saints garb than po**ey on show around Gun Wharf these days..

And that's a fact is it?[/quote]

Well I'm sure Papa wouldn't make up a non-researched fact, not after the grief he gave young Harvey last week anyway.

Southerndown
13-01-2014, 01:58 PM

Well I'm sure Papa wouldn't make up a non-researched fact, not after the grief he gave young Harvey last week anyway.[/quote]

Indeed.
What do you reckon...
1. Ignored, or
2. the old "deep down you know that to be true"

chiswickmart
13-01-2014, 02:01 PM

Well I'm sure Papa wouldn't make up a non-researched fact, not after the grief he gave young Harvey last week anyway.[/quote]

Indeed.
What do you reckon...
1. Ignored, or
2. the old "deep down you know that to be true"
or
3. editing people's posts is not my idea of fun.[/quote]

I reckon you're very close to being on the 'ignore' list.

PapaLazarou
13-01-2014, 02:04 PM

Yup - not once in any of my recent trips to Gun Wharf has there been more po**ey apparel on show than Saints...

Surprising really - you'd have thought that the fetching pink ensemble would be all the rage around po**sea island..

Southerndown
13-01-2014, 02:17 PM

Yup - not once in any of my recent trips to Gun Wharf has there been more po**ey apparel on show than Saints...
[/quote]

Well I believe you, so it is a fact and not at all a load of made up cobblers!

PapaLazarou
13-01-2014, 04:25 PM
What do you reckon...
1. Ignored,...

Why would I ignore you ? :?

Dirtyweasel
13-01-2014, 04:46 PM
Does anyone have any photo's of po**ey's ticker tape entrance on Saturday as I'm guessing it was a sight to behold?

PapaLazarou
13-01-2014, 04:58 PM
Was it supposed to be as they entered the arena, or as the plucky heroes left the battlefield after securing a glorious point ?

Either way, only in po**ey would a couple of Twix wrappers and a ripped up programme qualify as 'ticker tape'.. XD

And how dare the BBC refer to the skates as 'lowly po**smouth' in their post match report. Cruel, very cruel indeed..

chiswickmart
13-01-2014, 04:59 PM
Try and imagine a cross between New Orleans Mardi Gras and Sydney New Year and you'll probably get a flavour of the kind of atmosphere there was at 2.57pm at the Kassam.

chiswickmart
13-01-2014, 05:01 PM
And how dare the BBC refer to the skates as 'lowly po**smouth' in their post match report. Cruel, very cruel indeed..

I think you'll find it was 'lowly Portsmouth'.

I'm really not a fan of people editing quotes, not my idea of fun at all!! ;D XD

Dirtyweasel
13-01-2014, 05:10 PM
Try and imagine a cross between New Orleans Mardi Gras and Sydney New Year and you'll probably get a flavour of the kind of atmosphere there was at 2.57pm at the Kassam.

Lots of homo***uals then?

proclaimer
13-01-2014, 05:15 PM
So that'll be dancing, drinking, sunshine and rubbish everywhere. I think I can imagine ... something like this. >;) - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvl1uGzf_rU)

Pentridge
13-01-2014, 09:19 PM

Given his wife is from the area, I'm guessing he'll be back. In fact, her family are close enough that it wouldn't take him long to drive down to po**ey to laugh at you all. He fu.ckin hates skates XD XD XD[/quote]

We had noticed. Are you in fact James Beattie?[/quote]

I must admit that that was quite funny.

Pentridge
13-01-2014, 09:19 PM

We had noticed. Are you in fact James Beattie?[/quote]

I must admit that that was quite funny.

Dirtyweasel
13-01-2014, 09:26 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/bg3ex.jpg

proclaimer
13-01-2014, 10:10 PM
Are posts 34 and 35 a spot the difference competition. :?

Pentridge
13-01-2014, 10:14 PM
I dunno Proc, I keep getting duplicate posts. I think it may be the iPad friendly browser Mart recommended.

proclaimer
13-01-2014, 10:15 PM
I dunno Proc, I keep getting duplicate posts. I think it may be the iPad friendly browser Mart recommended.

In that case they'll be another one along in a minute. :s

At least the upgrades have made things better ...!

chiswickmart
14-01-2014, 07:59 AM
With nearly 15,000 posts here in just over 3 years, what this place needed was a little more Pents.

chiswickmart
14-01-2014, 08:01 AM

Lots of homo***uals then?[/quote]

Oh yes, they sure know how to party. Westwood had his special skimpy pink number on too.

BileysThere
14-01-2014, 07:04 PM
Not a time for the family album dwease. :(

http://i42.tinypic.com/bg3ex.jpg

Southerndown
14-01-2014, 07:25 PM

Lots of homo***uals then?[/quote]

Oh yes, we sure know how to party.[/quote]

NB: no fun was gained during the editing of that post

PapaLazarou
14-01-2014, 07:28 PM
Not a time for the family album dwease. :(

http://i42.tinypic.com/bg3ex.jpg[/quote]

After all this time, does the quote function really remain a mystery to you ? Really ?

It's clear you need a little assistance.

http://i40.tinypic.com/2zf8qiq.jpg

No need for thanks - I just hope it helps..

BileysThere
14-01-2014, 07:35 PM
I see nothing wrong with my posting pepe.

But thanks for confirming the general view people have of you.

PapaLazarou
14-01-2014, 07:44 PM
I see nothing wrong with my posting pepe.

That comes as no surprise whatsoever..