PDA

View Full Version : Evans = Knob...

JastheBase
11-01-2014, 11:42 PM
sorry...but one bloke who gets on me nerves..."we did'nt play well but was industrious...Tom earned us that pen...if we had lost that would have been wrong..."...KNOB...

AlexLeicester
12-01-2014, 12:33 PM
[quote="JastheBase"...KNOB...[/quote]

It's a pleasure to agree with you - again - Jas. :-D

Comments on this site and Rotherham's forum tend to show that the Miller fans deserve better, cleverer and more polite a manager than Evans.

Very nice new ground and the pitch looked green and healthy. Perhaps that was due to the Perspex roofing all round? Alex Board please take a long hard look at what they did at the design stage, it would not be too difficult to do something similar with the Gresty Road Main Stand, and even cut 'windows' in the back wall. The cost would be recovered by not having so many postponements in winter (so far this season being very much an exception).

Good day out though, even if we did lose undeservedly.

grestyraider7
12-01-2014, 03:13 PM
I thought at the time that the "foul" that gave them the pen. was outside the box, and the TV backs it up, clearly outside and debatable if it was a foul.

Disgusted with what Hitchcock did - I thought Tootle was gonna hit him!

Alexflyer95
14-01-2014, 09:04 PM
I stayed up late to watch it on FLS and Toots reaction to the pen said it all ! How did Toots keep his hands to himself..

Sad to see a player like Hitchcock doing a better dive than Tom Daley or was it a bit of ballet from the Dying Swan ?

No place for cheats in the game - shame on you Hitchcock !