PDA

View Full Version : wiziwig vip

MickMillsMoustache
12-01-2014, 08:48 AM
Dunno which one it was but had some PC clean up program install itself on my HDD, which meant every time I booted up it started a check. >:( I didn't even get as far as installing either of those two streaming progs.

Uninstalled it now, but you have to be so careful with some of these sites!

MickMillsMoustache
12-01-2014, 12:02 PM
Thought just occurred to me - where are these two getting their video from (LIVE) and if it is free, what are they making out of it?

Itfc_In_Hull_2011
13-01-2014, 04:13 PM
Dunno which one it was but had some PC clean up program install itself on my HDD, which meant every time I booted up it started a check. >:( I didn't even get as far as installing either of those two streaming progs.

I've never had a problem with wiziwig myself. I tried to use VIP Sports but nothing would work and ads all over the show so I clicked out of that one.

Did you click anything on either website?

MickMillsMoustache
13-01-2014, 04:49 PM

I've never had a problem with wiziwig myself. I tried to use VIP Sports but nothing would work and ads all over the show so I clicked out of that one.

Did you click anything on either website?[/quote]

Pretty sure I didn't but so many windows popped up it's hard to tell! Bloody mass of them XD

Thanks for that Hull, will try the wiziwig again when my son comes to call as he is very up on PCs and what not to do.

Still can't see how they are doing this. OK there's advertising BUT they can't have cameras at the ground - are they nicking the stream from somewhere? Not that I'm bo

Itfc_In_Hull_2011
13-01-2014, 05:24 PM

Did you click anything on either website?[/quote]

Pretty sure I didn't but so many windows popped up it's hard to tell! Bloody mass of them XD

Thanks for that Hull, will try the wiziwig again when my son comes to call as he is very up on PCs and what not to do.

Still can't see how they are doing this. OK there's advertising BUT they can't have cameras at the ground - are

MickMillsMoustache
14-01-2014, 06:42 AM
quote]

. You best delete the history of searching for Sophie Howard first XD ;)

Oh I think he'd be quite interested. :O And I need to refer to it again. >:) For research purposes you understand...:P

kerry16
14-01-2014, 11:31 AM
I use VIP but it is hit and miss some links work for me others don't I tried Wiziwig last night but no good only got a picture for a minute or so

The adds on vip are a pain but can't afford Sky Sports

MickMillsMoustache
14-01-2014, 12:50 PM
I use VIP but it is hit and miss some links work for me others don't I tried Wiziwig last night but no good only got a picture for a minute or so

Do you think they are paying Sky for the pictures? Can't see them having their own cameras and cannot see any other company paying The Town for the privilege.

Itfc_In_Hull_2011
14-01-2014, 04:38 PM

Do you think they are paying Sky for the pictures? Can't see them having their own cameras and cannot see any other company paying The Town for the privilege.[/quote]

We was the main game on FLS on the weekend so BBC may have had an agreement with whoever broadcast the game.

Itfc_In_Hull_2011
14-01-2014, 04:40 PM

Thats strange I normally get a clear stream with no interruptions until half time.

Itfc_In_Hull_2011
14-01-2014, 04:40 PM
quote]

. You best delete the history of searching for Sophie Howard first XD ;)

Oh I think he'd be quite interested. :O And I need to refer to it again. >:) For research purposes you understand...:P[/quote]

Research purposes XD

MickMillsMoustache
14-01-2014, 06:50 PM

Thats strange I normally get a clear stream with no interruptions until half time.[/quote]

Wish I got a clear stream! You wait - when you get old. Up and down all bleedin' night to the bog. XD