PDA

View Full Version : abuse

broathrbest
12-01-2014, 11:49 AM
Yes were struggling and at times its not a great watch , but lets get behind the side and stop the nonsense and negative abuse still being hurled from the terraces , (THIS NEVER HELPS PEOPLE ). Its obvious , to me anyway ,the lads are trying very hard and a good vocal encouragement and a change of luck we might , just might get out of this hole , and hey if we dont i will still be renewing my season ticket , mon the lichties

maroonie
12-01-2014, 02:53 PM
Yes were struggling and at times its not a great watch , but lets get behind the side and stop the nonsense and negative abuse still being hurled from the terraces , (THIS NEVER HELPS PEOPLE ). Its obvious , to me anyway ,the lads are trying very hard and a good vocal encouragement and a change of luck we might , just might get out of this hole , and hey if we dont i will still be renewing my season ticket , mon the lichties
I'll second this best. You follow your team no matter how good or bad they are. The bad times like now are overcome when we get results like a draw at Celtic Park(remember that day lichties, not too long ago)or this season's win at East End Park. We can still dig ourselves out but its gonna take a massive effort by the players, and with support from the terraces the great escape might, just might become reality. C'mon lichties lets get behind the guys against Stenny and see if we can stop the rot,and start th

ectolichtie
12-01-2014, 06:00 PM
I have watched games at Gayfield for 40 years and a section of our support moan when we are doing well, so not surprised by that at all

gruppenfuhrer
12-01-2014, 06:14 PM
ye to be honest Arbroath are pretty crap just now, but lets remember the rubbish that was playing in the early 80's and up to the late 90's with crowds of 400 average and 600 seen as a big crowd in the early / mid 90's