PDA

View Full Version : Two tough away games

DanRrr
12-01-2014, 01:43 PM
Citeh on Wednesday, then (and in my eyes, much more important) Forrest away on Saturday.

Obviously I'd love us to win both. XD But I'm guessing that we had our chance against Citeh. Being on telly, we don't want a humilitaing West Ham style defeat, but I hope GB protects our key players best he can for Saturday. Would Wednesday be a good one for Rochina to go in the shop window? Should Lowe be played in the hope of an injury? XD

Edit: I think what I'm trying to say is that we have a big squad, should GB use it on Wed and possibly face allegations of letting the fans down?

champs95
12-01-2014, 01:57 PM
Citeh on Wednesday, then (and in my eyes, much more important) Forrest away on Saturday.

Obviously I'd love us to win both. XD But I'm guessing that we had our chance against Citeh. Being on telly, we don't want a humilitaing West Ham style defeat, but I hope GB protects our key players best he can for Saturday. Would Wednesday be a good one for Rochina to go in the shop window? Should Lowe be played in the hope of an injury? XD

Edit: I think what I'm trying to say is that we have a big squad, should GB use it on Wed and possibly face allegations of letting the fans down?

I'd play 5 in midfield on Wed night. And Gestede up front on his own. Rest Rhodes. Away to Forest and home to Derby. 2 rivals, I'd like to see us get 4 points.
City away, always going to be tough. If we bow out, then may it be that we show all the effort and commitment that we showed at Ewood. It's a good following that night and football is expensive. To throw g

DanRrr
12-01-2014, 02:03 PM
To throw games and lose on purpose us disgusting. And insulting to fans. I'm glad it's Bowyer and a young hungry side going, and not Allardyce of Steve Kean.

I'm not saying 'throw it' West Ham style, I'm saying should he use his squad? There are a lot of like for like players, some getting games, some not. Could be time for some players, e.g. Rochina, to show they are worthy of consideration to start in other games?

poltergeist
12-01-2014, 03:04 PM
I can never understand why managers wrap certain players in cotton-wool, The best approach to City on Wednesday is play our best squad possible to respect the travelling fans and put up a bluddy good show.

DanRrr
12-01-2014, 03:44 PM
I suppose it's also the chance of galvinise the players for Forrest. A good solid showing against the millions of pounds of oil money should boost spirits, win lose or draw. I just hope we avoid any injuries.