PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday attendance thread

Rotherhamowl10
12-01-2014, 01:49 PM
Taken from the birth place of myths.

If you want a laugh have a read of this beauty where pig fans talk about OUR attendances. Judging by what was said, I take it the pink sty is sold out every week and they are currently averaging more than us right? - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=463&fid=221&sty=2&act=1&mid=2111682177)

braggyowl
12-01-2014, 02:08 PM
They are a joke club with joke fans...

Mention attendances and look who logs on...Mr. attendance obsessed mahat...

braggyowl
12-01-2014, 02:10 PM
We beat Leeds 6-0...They lose at Notts County 2-1...And they're more bothered about how many were at our place...Like I said, joke fans.

mcbrewer
12-01-2014, 04:46 PM
...and Keyboard warrior peteblade libelling me saying i posted about a dead fan presumably the incident with the Leeds fan when i am absolutely certain i haven't

Mind i really dont know why i get wound up by it nothing more than you would expect from a lying piece of crap

Owler
12-01-2014, 08:01 PM
I've stopped looking on blunts mad, they just spout a load of made up rubbish.

Yesterdays attendance was a bit disappointing but you have to remember it's just after xmas and some people just haven't got the money when price of tickets are £28 - £32 adults and £17 - £19 concession.

I wonder how many would turn up at bramall lane for cup game against Fulham/Norwich if they charged these prices??

Anyway it was still second highest attendance outside Premier league.

MPSblue
12-01-2014, 10:22 PM
14,000+ home fans for a play off semi final.

Enough said.

Rotherhamowl10
13-01-2014, 09:29 AM
We beat Leeds 6-0...They lose at Notts County 2-1...And they're more bothered about how many were at our place...Like I said, joke fans.

Exactly Braggy...but remember, it's only us that talk about attendances XD XD

Owler
15-01-2014, 05:20 PM
The attendance against Leeds was actually 22,124.

Press and media were given wrong figure, they did give proper figure out towards end of game...

To: rxxxxx@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Good morning
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 12:13:50 +0000
Hi xxxxxxx

The Leeds attendance was 22,124 with 3,169 from Leeds.

thata??s why I highlighted the attendance to you as looks like the media got their 1 and 2a??s mixed up. Our media team should be informing the press agencies of the correct attendance.

-------------------------------

from our ticket office manager

mahatmafoot
15-01-2014, 05:49 PM
Of course they did Pigler, just keep on the medication.

hirstyboywonder
15-01-2014, 06:52 PM

If you want a laugh have a read of this beauty where pig fans talk about OUR attendances. Judging by what was said, I take it the pink sty is sold out every week and they are currently averaging more than us right?

Poor old Holden has had a go at me now.

He has taken to being very abusive and saying I know more about his team than my own - that is a major insult coming from him.

I am safe talking about him though as he doesn't come on here due to hypocritical Ched Evans comments and the Hillsborough disaster.

Owler
15-01-2014, 07:34 PM
Of course they did Pigler, just keep on the medication.

Tin pot supporting idiot!!! :p

Rotherhamowl10
16-01-2014, 09:46 AM

If you want a laugh have a read of this beauty where pig fans talk about OUR attendances. Judging by what was said, I take it the pink sty is sold out every week and they are currently averaging more than us right?

He has taken to being very abusive and saying I know more about his team than my own - that is a major insult coming from him.

I am safe talking about him though as he doesn't come on here due to hypocritical Ched Evans comments and the Hillsborough disaster.[/quote]

I see he hasn't changed then from his days on here. Best not mention his, some say if you say it three times he comes back and posts >:)

braggyowl
16-01-2014, 10:56 AM

I am safe talking about him though as he doesn't come on here due to hypocritical Ched Evans comments and the Hillsborough disaster.[/quote]

Mmmm...Been reading that thread...Let it be known that I made no excuses whatsoever about E mailing which was mentioned in one of the posts.
Don't wanna drag up the past but that's just the way it was.