PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Paterson

KeeptheCityGround
12-01-2014, 04:59 PM
Absolutely terrific yesterday. He has to be one of the firsts on the team sheet now. Well done young man.

Trickytreesreds
12-01-2014, 06:02 PM
Absolutely terrific yesterday. He has to be one of the firsts on the team sheet now. Well done young man.

Agreed KCG.
This season for me has been high lighted by the progression of younger talent.
Paterson, Darlow, Lascelles, Lansbury( amazing how old he is). All regulars. Others seem to be knocking at the door as well.
The shaggers, claim Billy doesn't like youngsters. I disagree. If their good enough, they get a sniff.

dazzared60
12-01-2014, 08:54 PM

Agreed KCG.
This season for me has been high lighted by the progression of younger talent.
Paterson, Darlow, Lascelles, Lansbury( amazing how old he is). All regulars. Others seem to be knocking at the door as well.
The shaggers, claim Billy doesn't like youngsters. I disagree. If their good enough, they get a sniff.[/quote]

That's a "like"

red0rmy
13-01-2014, 12:48 AM

Couldn't agree more. If he keeps this up Strachan will call him up soon.

Romanis
13-01-2014, 08:58 AM
Saying this for a long time, play Pato and Abdoun on either side. With Reid and Lansbury. Vaughan the option to lock games up and when we need some bite. Mackie to play in the hole with either Greg or Hendo upfront.