PDA

View Full Version : Walsall v Swindon 28th January 2014

gaz1959
12-01-2014, 05:40 PM
Mini meet with Laz and the Walsall Boys is looking favourable B)

Good of sadlad and Dudders to get us executive topless waitress directors boxes for the big game B)

Any messages for our Walsall Buddies?

Predictions? Loadsa beer B)

redhugh
12-01-2014, 07:56 PM

Good of sadlad and Dudders to get us executive topless waitress directors boxes for the big game B)

both teams in form should be a cracker...

Walsall 1 Swindon 2...;D

tell Sadlad to get his hand in his pocket!:)

alfinyalcabo
12-01-2014, 08:29 PM

both teams in form should be a cracker...

Walsall 1 Swindon 2...;D

tell Sadlad to get his hand in his pocket!:)[/quote]

No doubt Sadlad will be in the executive box at old trafford that night.. :)

lazaat
12-01-2014, 10:14 PM

Looking forward to it gaz weather permitting. I cant see us winning Red so will be happy with a draw, Walsall are strong this season so am expecting to get beat as we are not very good away from home...but will be nice meeting up with sadlad Dudders and the other Walsall boys and also gaz of course ;D

gaz1959
23-01-2014, 07:23 PM
Decisions Decisions Decisions

Well I made mine and I am travelling by coach with Carson the Blue Nose Irishman B)

lazaat
23-01-2014, 07:31 PM
Still waiting for Rammy to definitely confirm he's going. It will be an eye opener for him to support a decent team for a change...and i don't mean Walsall XD

gaz1959
23-01-2014, 07:42 PM
it will be a reet treat for the Rammer menthinx Laz

My coach is leaving at 4pm

lazaat
23-01-2014, 07:50 PM
To the Walsall boys, what time can i get into the Saddlers club? I will be there early gaz.

Oldtimeram
24-01-2014, 08:31 PM
Pretty sure I will be coming. I might even bring my daughter down to see the game. Where and when are you all meeting?

Oldtimeram
24-01-2014, 08:33 PM
Still waiting for Rammy to definitely confirm he's going. It will be an eye opener for him to support a decent team for a change...and i don't mean Walsall XD

Are the Rams playing?

lazaat
24-01-2014, 11:24 PM
Pretty sure I will be coming. I might even bring my daughter down to see the game. Where and when are you all meeting?

We are meeting in the Saddlers club Rammy which is next to the ground. Park in the club car park which is also next to the ground, i am going to get into the club about 6pm. I will text sadlad and Dudders and remind them and also put a post up on Walsall Web fans. You and your daughter can come in the away end with myself and gaz ;)

gaz1959
25-01-2014, 11:00 AM

We are meeting in the Saddlers club Rammy which is next to the ground. Park in the club car park which is also next to the ground, i am going to get into the club about 6pm. I will text sadlad and Dudders and remind them and also put a post up on Walsall Web fans. You and your daughter can come in the away end with myself and gaz ;)[/quote]

Daughter :O I shall have to watch my 'WATCHING SWINDON TOWN TOURETTES SYNDROME' :O

Good job dudders doesn't swear and Z is not able to meet and the other fekers will be too busy throwing pointy bits of metal into a piece of cork thinking they are sportsmen XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Oldtimeram
25-01-2014, 01:58 PM
She watches Big Brother so I think she has heard every swear word under the sun lol

alfinyalcabo
28-01-2014, 10:23 PM
Honours even,but bragging rights to Swindon after coming away with a good point at in form Worsul.. B)

Oldtimeram
28-01-2014, 11:27 PM
Enjoyed the game and also meeting the Walsall and Swindon lads.

Good result for all concerned and even the Rams won after being 2-0 down at half time

dudley_saddler
29-01-2014, 12:38 PM
Walsall were comfortable 1st half and faded second, I think we had a stone wall penalty denied last night which would of sealed the win, Rammy give us an impartial view on that one please...;D

Good to meet up with the Swindon lads as ever and also good to meet The Ram...

Oldtimeram
29-01-2014, 12:50 PM
Nice meeting you Dudders. As for the penalty shout. I assume you are referring to the claim at the end Swindon end? If so, I agree, your player was up-ended and it was a clear penalty.

lazaat
29-01-2014, 01:03 PM
Nice meeting you Dudders. As for the penalty shout. I assume you are referring to the claim at the end Swindon end? If so, I agree, your player was up-ended and it was a clear penalty.

>:( >:( >:( you traitor Rammy XD XD XD

Yes it was definitely a penalty Dudders, i cant believe the ref didn't give it! But i will take any luck going same as you would if it was the other way.

I thought Swindon were poor last night but it was a good hard earned point, great meeting up with you lads last night ;)

gaz1959
29-01-2014, 05:45 PM
Dudders I told you last night that it was not a pen!

WTF are you bringing it up again?

It wasn't a pen because the your player deserved it!

Good to meet everyone last night but what a cheeky rascal that Wayne is >:(

Starting a song saying we're just a small town in Oxford >:(

It's Poxford anyway XD XD XD XD XD

lazaat
07-02-2014, 09:05 PM
I got a fixed penalty through the post this morning for 50 pounds, seems i stayed too long in the motorway service station car park on the afternoon of the Walsall v Swindon match! I was early so had a meal then slept in the car for about an hour before driving down to the Bescott stadium. Apparently 2 hours is the limit unless you pay for a ticket; i am phucking fuming dirty greedy robbing b@$tards >:( >:( >:(

Altobelli
07-02-2014, 09:10 PM
"Had a sleep in the car" Tell us another one Paddy XD