PDA

View Full Version : Bruno Mars

Pentridge
12-01-2014, 07:11 PM
I think it is IMPOSSIBLE to drive for more than forty minutes whilst listening to commercial radio and not hear one of this annoying ****s songs.

I'm thinking of buying a DAB radio for the car just so that I don't have to suffer his aural assaults anymore.

proclaimer
12-01-2014, 07:17 PM
I've got a DAB radio in my car and the if your 'lucky' not only will you still hear his songs but you get them in clearer sound and, if you are very lucky (and press the right settings), it will also display the of the artist. :O

Of course the benefit is that you can add any number of gadgets through the DAB gateway so you can avoid the stations all together. A good CD player is still a decent alternative as well. :D

Pentridge
12-01-2014, 07:22 PM
The DAB radio would be so that I could pick up Radio 6, he definitely wouldn't be heard on there.

proclaimer
12-01-2014, 07:24 PM
The DAB radio would be so that I could pick up Radio 6, he definitely wouldn't be heard on there.

Just edited mine but you are right.

proclaimer
12-01-2014, 07:27 PM
Planet Rock and Team Rock are two stations programmed in on mine and there is no chance of hearing him on these either. >:)

Brockley_Jack
12-01-2014, 08:29 PM
Anyoned after a chocolate bar should be avoided.

proclaimer
12-01-2014, 08:39 PM

Confectioneryd artists XD

Sweet
Hot Chocolate
Eminem

For starters.

RICKYwillTAKEusUP
12-01-2014, 08:45 PM
I think it is IMPOSSIBLE to drive for more than forty minutes whilst listening to commercial radio and not hear one of this annoying ****s songs.

I'm thinking of buying a DAB radio for the car just so that I don't have to suffer his aural assaults anymore.

Tune in to American rapper Tyler the Creator - his lyrics include "Stab Bruno Mars in his goddamn oesophagus"... Enjoyable :)

ShottermillSaint
12-01-2014, 09:11 PM

Confectioneryd artists XD

Sweet
Hot Chocolate
Eminem

For starters.[/quote]

Desmond Double Dekker and the Aces
Kit Cat Stevens

chiswickmart
13-01-2014, 08:24 AM

I'm looking at getting a new car at the mo, digital radio is first requirement. I won't let the kids find ****ing Heart on it either.

I'm finding Pink even worse than Mars at the mo...I go to sleep with "Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough" stuck in my head.

Southerndown
13-01-2014, 01:16 PM
[quote="chiswickmart"[/quote]

I like that song

chiswickmart
13-01-2014, 01:25 PM
I like that song

I'm sure you do. :(

Pentridge
13-01-2014, 09:12 PM
I like that song

That really doesn't surprise me.

I'm not sure Pink has done a good song since the turn of the millennium.

chiswickmart
14-01-2014, 07:56 AM
I like that song

That really doesn't surprise me.

I'm not sure Pink has done a good song since the turn of the millennium.[/quote]

Are you suggesting there was a good one before?

Pentridge
14-01-2014, 08:41 AM
Only the one about getting the party started, the rest are dirge.

Pentridge
14-01-2014, 08:48 AM
Katy Perry is another that its impossible to avoid.

chiswickmart
14-01-2014, 10:26 AM
Katy Perry is another that its impossible to avoid.

Sounding old, but all those female singers sound the same to me. The kids can tell the difference between your Taylor Swift and Katy Perry but I can't. And it is all dirge.

I also knew you were going to 'get the party started'. Loser!!