PDA

View Full Version : Has Jack Hobbs gone back to Hull?

clactonred
13-01-2014, 07:50 AM
Does anyone know what is happening to Jack Hobbs today? According to Steve Bruce he is due back at Hull today if Forest haven't made an offer that is comparable to others that Hull have received.To date no information has been received to any movements from Forest.

Trickytreesreds
13-01-2014, 08:34 AM
Does anyone know what is happening to Jack Hobbs today? According to Steve Bruce he is due back at Hull today if Forest haven't made an offer that is comparable to others that Hull have received.To date no information has been received to any movements from Forest.

I heard it will be sorted by Weds

Romanis
13-01-2014, 08:40 AM

I heard it will be sorted by Weds[/quote]

Heard from where and whom, I hope it wasn't in TES bedroom! >;)

Polish_ForestMad
13-01-2014, 07:09 PM
no he hasnt.just been on emt and he should sign a pre contract with us in the next couple of days for the season end.

Bluebird21
13-01-2014, 07:31 PM
Just heard this too. Can also confirm Hobbs is disgusted with both Hull TIGERS (LOL) and Bruce.

Basically Hull have tried to shaft Forest.

Hope they get relegated!

essexred52
13-01-2014, 07:35 PM
They basically tried to cash in on Hobbs as his contract runs out, sorry you fail Bruce and me also hope you get relegated.

Trickytreesreds
13-01-2014, 08:15 PM
So Roman, want to thank me for the tip off? >;)