PDA

View Full Version : May 2013

WHU
13-01-2014, 08:37 AM
Assume we get 16th-17th and stay up. I think this is a possibility but by no means a certainty. Would you crack on with Allardyce or make a change? I do this mainly to see how the previously pro-Allardyce would then view him and view that state of affairs in May 2014 (not 2013)

So a one worder.

KEEP

or

CHANGE

CHANGE for me

weybridgehammers
13-01-2014, 08:55 AM
Change for me

I want a manager that goes out to win games not one that goes out not to lose them and hoping we snatch a winner.

Norfolkammer
13-01-2014, 09:11 AM
CHANGE

mikeveep
13-01-2014, 09:34 AM
He's behind on points at the moment.

But it depends what we look like with a full team, if that time ever comes, for the rest of the season.

Eggerts_Ears
13-01-2014, 09:51 AM
NOT SURE.

connelljj
13-01-2014, 09:55 AM
we would need a big clear out,as alot of sam players at the club.so i cant see that happening with g and s.

Hammerman69
13-01-2014, 10:29 AM
Keep !

rednekst
13-01-2014, 10:53 AM
Change.

SwearryThierry53
13-01-2014, 11:01 AM
Change…the record FFS. :zzz:

WHU
13-01-2014, 11:14 AM
i usually swerve the ones i'm not interested in ST

makes me look a bit silly otherwise, commenting on something i don't find remotely interesting as there are many on here, as you point out

this was mainly done to get the pro-allardyce take as many have said recently they have supported him so far but don't really want him much longer

sorry to keep it football related

EE - good work XD

jameskel
13-01-2014, 11:15 AM
Undecided, but

if it was you're money tied up in the club,who would you go with, a manager that is likely to keep the club up, year after year at A?90 mill a pop, or take a gamble with a new man ?

Eggerts_Ears
13-01-2014, 11:26 AM

makes me look a bit silly otherwise, commenting on something i don't find remotely interesting as there are many on here, as you point out

this was mainly done to get the pro-allardyce take as many have said recently they have supported him so far but don't really want him much longer

EE - good work XD

;-)

Hope you're well mate.

Dolfo
13-01-2014, 11:41 AM
Undecided, but

if it was you're money tied up in the club,who would you go with, a manager that is likely to keep the club up, year after year at A?90 mill a pop, or take a gamble with a new man ?

FFS it's pretty simple - one word KEEP or CHANGE. What don't you understand about that you ginger c u ntstick?

KEEP

BTW it's "your" not "you're". How many f u cking times?

:P

Eggerts_Ears
13-01-2014, 11:45 AM
Undecided, but

FFS it's pretty simple - one word KEEP or CHANGE. What don't you understand about that you ginger c u ntstick?

KEEP

BTW it's "your" not "you're". How many f u cking times?

:P[/quote]

XD XD XD

YEAH JAMES!! XD XD XD

jameskel
13-01-2014, 12:01 PM
Dolfo

Your a c.unt
you're a c.unt
you are a c.unt

any way, it's a c.unt

XD

Keep

only1salty
13-01-2014, 12:22 PM
Change

SwearryThierry53
13-01-2014, 12:23 PM

EE - good work XD

Football related? That would be nice. But your posts, almost without exception, tend to be just anti-Allardyce related. Your right to express an opinion, I suppose, even if it is repeated over and over again.

So, for the record: KEEP

Now, please, change the f.ucking record

WHU
13-01-2014, 12:36 PM
:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

as i said, best ignore or you look a bit stupid really

SwearryThierry53
13-01-2014, 01:32 PM
Righto boss. Sorry i spoke. You carry on repeating yourself.

WHU
13-01-2014, 02:22 PM
good lad

Whiskyman
13-01-2014, 02:24 PM
I said at the atart of the season something along the lines of:
First season schitt sorted and promoted--job done
Second season consolidated with a good total of 46 points.
So third season I was looking for improvement to around the 48-52 point level. We're not going to get it so we've gone backwards imo.

He has been backed financially and, whatever our views on Carroll, and I know mine and yours differ, we can probably agree it was foolish to spend pretty much all of it on one player instead of across the squad.

So have we got vfm from, if we believe what others have posted, the 13th highest paid manager on the planet. The answer is No.

But as I've said before and will keep on saying it, which will annoy some I'm sure, I'd be very concerned with who comes next with Pinky & Perky pulling the strings. A couple of red tops seem to think Malky Mackay is being sounded out. If so I'll be mightily p1ssed off if we replace SA with a clone, but one without his experience. Let's remember SA'

Dolfo
13-01-2014, 03:37 PM
Dolfo

Your a c.unt
you're a c.unt
you are a c.unt

any way, it's a c.unt

XD

Keep

At last, a post that makes sense! XD

jon15u
13-01-2014, 03:52 PM
change

ThePike
13-01-2014, 05:59 PM
Change

But assuming we stay up we are stuck with him until the new stadium and new investors who will want their own man.

Ironworks1
13-01-2014, 06:43 PM
Keep

Purely because if you're keeping him now, you may as well give him a chance with a full fit squad. Give him beginning of next if we avoid relegation.

And ditto the stuff about Jimbo being a c unt and WHU being a boring c unt

You're a c unt too Dolfo, you c unt XD

Passtheball
13-01-2014, 07:19 PM
Change if right man is available ( not Malkey)

TOWIE
13-01-2014, 08:34 PM
Keep!

GARNETT
13-01-2014, 08:51 PM
Evening All,

My opinion would depend on who is actually available to take over, 17th 18th is nowhere near the Boards expectations and I think they would seriously consider a change.

But, if as I hope, we get a few injured back go on a sustained run and end up comfortably midtable playing half decent stuff the man stays another season.

I don't see him walking a West Ham team out at the new Stadium.