PDA

View Full Version : How Long Will Davies Be Our Manager?

Romanis
13-01-2014, 09:16 AM
This was actually my New Year's Prediction - that he won't be Forest manager come Jan 1st 2015.

Why? The reasons are as follows:

1) He fails to takes to the play-offs - I think most would agree this would be a sackable offence in Fawaz's books

2) He takes up and flounders in the prem. Most new teams struggle in the Prem and we haven't been there for some time. If we do make it and cannot get the correct signings or start the season well, the sack will be inevitable.

3) He gets offers from elsewhere. I think he fancies becoming Scotland manager but that post won't be open for sometime, so that leaves other clubs. West Ham for instance was mentioned, but the fact is he was out of a job for some time and only was able to rejoin us. If we do well, he might get offers, but his attitude will count against him.

4) He gets disillusioned and quits. Doubt that will happen, he would want a handsome payout, but you never know.

5) The disillusionment starts with the transfer window and he res

Trickytreesreds
13-01-2014, 01:57 PM
Thing is Roman, 95% of all managers can fall foul to that list in some shape or form.
Tis footy lad

Romanis
13-01-2014, 05:46 PM
Thing is Roman, 95% of all managers can fall foul to that list in some shape or form.
Tis footy lad

Indeed but I think for Billy's case it's a question of when not if, and how soon that will come to pass.