PDA

View Full Version : For those that hoped not see Marrow in a Rovers shirt again

DanRrr
13-01-2014, 04:22 PM
you can breath a sigh of relief, as he's gone to Fleetwood on loan until the end of the season. - view external link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25717091)

jordan12rhodes
13-01-2014, 04:49 PM
i honestly cannot for the life of me see what others seem to see in williamson myself, but then everyone has an opinion i suppose..

joinerpat
13-01-2014, 05:34 PM
i honestly cannot for the life of me see what others seem to see in williamson myself, but then everyone has an opinion i suppose..

Inclined to agree there jordan, but I would pay him anyhow for his contribution in stopping Burnleh scoring XD XD

DanRrr
13-01-2014, 06:23 PM
"He fouls when he wants" XD

Bobcrompton1896
15-01-2014, 10:44 AM
I think Williamson makes a better contribution than Marrow or most definitely Etuhu and there have been at least a couple of games when he played reasonably well. There is no-one else to play the holding position really IMHO,(whilst Corey Evans is injured)and no I dont think its Jason Lowes best position.

So Williamson stays for me.

jordan12rhodes
15-01-2014, 11:09 AM
I think Williamson makes a better contribution than Marrow or most definitely Etuhu and there have been at least a couple of games when he played reasonably well. There is no-one else to play the holding position really IMHO,(whilst Corey Evans is injured)and no I dont think its Jason Lowes best position.

So Williamson stays for me.

i don`t see the need to be playing 2 sitting midfielders at home to teams like doncaster. lowe is fine on his own against teams like that..

Howie5o
15-01-2014, 12:31 PM
Dont agree with both Lowe and Williamson playing together ...but ..a few of us did agree that against Doncaster Williamson did play well ..retained the ball and found a Rovers player with it ..a very good game in my eyes ..