PDA

View Full Version : Derby v Forest Wembley play off final

Manofpride
13-01-2014, 06:18 PM
Would you like a Derby and Forest play off final at Wembley and who do you think would win it! Personally I'd love it but would be a nervous wreck!!! Who do I think would win, I really could not call it! Imagine winning against your rivals, then have a thought if you lost! Posting this on both Boards.

Simp1
13-01-2014, 06:46 PM
Yeh I would love it!everything to win,but everything to lose.nightmare for policing it but who cares,I think every neutral watching on TV around the world would also pick this derby before say,burley and Blackburn aswell:D :D reds to win it 2 0 by the way;

essexred52
13-01-2014, 06:51 PM
Perish the thought, imagine facing UTR if derby won the game, nah I'd rather play somebody else, :s

UpTheRams1884
13-01-2014, 07:52 PM
Perish the thought, imagine facing UTR if derby won the game, nah I'd rather play somebody else, :s :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

essexred52
13-01-2014, 07:58 PM
Perish the thought, imagine facing UTR if derby won the game, nah I'd rather play somebody else, :s :D :D :D :D :D :D :D[/quote] Oh no, hello UTR what brings you round here, your thoughts on this thread please ;)

UpTheRams1884
13-01-2014, 08:01 PM
Perish the thought, imagine facing UTR if derby won the game, nah I'd rather play somebody else, :s :D :D :D :D :D :D :D[/quote] Oh no, hello UTR what brings you round here, your thoughts on this thread please ;)[/quote] Would be QUALITY when we beat you lololololol but don't worry you won't be there anyway. ;D XD

Romanis
13-01-2014, 08:04 PM
Would you like a Derby and Forest play off final at Wembley and who do you think would win it! Personally I'd love it but would be a nervous wreck!!! Who do I think would win, I really could not call it! Imagine winning against your rivals, then have a thought if you lost! Posting this on both Boards.

Well Derby has had this experience before against us in an FA Cup Final, ask Elite Pie or some Notts fans, they'll be able to enlighten you. Those were their halcyon days, something they remember as fondly as the title of world's oldest professional club. :D :D

Romanis
13-01-2014, 08:06 PM
That said, if we did make it to a Play-off Final, the 1 team I would want would be Derby. We'd not only win but win EASILY! ;D

essexred52
13-01-2014, 08:25 PM
Perish the thought, imagine facing UTR if derby won the game, nah I'd rather play somebody else, :s :D :D :D :D :D :D :D[/quote] Oh no, hello UTR what brings you round here, your thoughts on this thread please ;)[/quote] Would be QUALITY when we beat you lololololol but don't worry you won't be there anyway. ;D XD[/quote] Sod it I change my mind, I would love meeting you in the 1st stages of the play offs that means we would of turned you over 4 times in one season ;D

tricky1972
13-01-2014, 08:53 PM
Would deffo be a BC Trophy worth winning!!

UpTheRams1884
13-01-2014, 09:14 PM
Perish the thought, imagine facing UTR if derby won the game, nah I'd rather play somebody else, :s :D :D :D :D :D :D :D[/quote] Oh no, hello UTR what brings you round here, your thoughts on this thread please ;)[/quote] Would be QUALITY when we beat you lololololol but don't worry you won't be there anyway. ;D XD[/quote] Sod it I change my mind, I would love meeting you in the 1st stages of the play offs that means we would of turned you over 4 times in one season ;D[/quote] LOL dream on sunshine. >;) XD XD XD XD

Polish_ForestMad
13-01-2014, 09:22 PM
wtf is up with the smilies?are you 6 years old?

UpTheRams1884
13-01-2014, 10:06 PM
wtf is up with the smilies?are you 6 years old? Who was that aimed at? There is NO RULES about using smileys on forum valet boy.

Polish_ForestMad
13-01-2014, 10:10 PM
who was it aimed at?your serious?the person who laughs at everything he says thats who it was aimed at.
why do you call me valet boy?

UpTheRams1884
13-01-2014, 10:15 PM
who was it aimed at?your serious?the person who laughs at everything he says thats who it was aimed at.
why do you call me valet boy? Because there is more ONE posters in this thread that's why I asked you who was your post aimed at? DOH

Polish_ForestMad
13-01-2014, 10:16 PM
why do you call me valet boy? Because there is more ONE posters in this thread that's why I asked you who was your post aimed at? DOH[/quote]
but only ONE over using the smilies!DOH

tricky1972
14-01-2014, 08:32 PM
Actually this would be a nightmare; I have realised I am in Monaco for the Grand Prix on the weekend of the play-off final.

So better finish in the top 2 then! B)