PDA

View Full Version : Derby v Forest play off final at Wembley

Manofpride
13-01-2014, 06:19 PM
Would you like a Derby and Forest play off final at Wembley and who do you think would win it! Personally I'd love it but would be a nervous wreck!!! Who do I think would win, I really could not call it! Imagine winning against your rivals, then have a thought if you lost! Posting this on both Boards.

AngryRam
13-01-2014, 06:29 PM
Would you like a Derby and Forest play off final at Wembley and who do you think would win it! Personally I'd love it but would be a nervous wreck!!! Who do I think would win, I really could not call it! Imagine winning against your rivals, then have a thought if you lost! Posting this on both Boards.

Not sure I could cope...
Flying to Dubai that evening as well so if we lost I would not be a happy bunny.
>:(

doodle
13-01-2014, 06:39 PM
I would hate it, I still have nightmares over the loss to Leicester at wembley. I live in Leicestershire and at the time lived a few doors from Steve Walsh. My life was a misery for ages after that game and think it would be even worse against Forest. As for the result we are a young side and could possibly choke on a big stage, let's just hope they bottle it like last season, but can't see im afraid

triz
13-01-2014, 07:21 PM
I could not handle that for sure, i don't think i'd even watch the game.

UpTheRams1884
13-01-2014, 07:22 PM
Don't worry about it guys cus forest ain't going there anyway. ;D XD XD XD

OntarianRam
13-01-2014, 07:48 PM
Not sure my heart could take this one. Talk about Vae victis; to the winner endless bragging rights, to the loser the shame and ignominy of having to watch their greatest rivals reap the (possibly dubious) rewards of the PL.

Oy.

:s

Rapid
14-01-2014, 07:28 AM
all I know is that the forest fans have probably already booked their train tickets and hotels.

whether it will be us or not...who knows. I think we'll make the play offs. we seem to struggle against the better sides in the division so we'll have to sort that out if we're going to make the final. I do think it's very realistic, although I think there's probably more change of us playing each other in the semi's i.e. 4th vs 5th.

garibaldi
14-01-2014, 09:00 AM
I thought you were going to win the league?

Has reality sunk in?

tomsdubs
14-01-2014, 09:23 AM
I thought you were going to win the league?

Has reality sunk in?

Quote me one post on this board where someone said that. Talking **** as usual.

eamonnram
14-01-2014, 11:02 AM
Don't bother to rise to it mate. None of us ever said we was going to win the leauge. But I do recall some fans posting on boards about champions leauge in a season or 2!!! XD XD XD XD

roger_ramjet
14-01-2014, 01:56 PM
I think we will win the Championship this year

:D ;D

Akwesasne
14-01-2014, 02:57 PM
So not one of you fancies watching the game, yet if you win they'll be out in their droves watching the highlights consuming enormous amounts of liquid refreshment.I suppose that years of being in the shadow of a big club has made you wary.XD

triz
14-01-2014, 03:10 PM
you dont cast a very big shadow in league 1

Akwesasne
14-01-2014, 04:23 PM
That was the time of our Winter Solstice which coincided with your Summer Solstice which produced a record low harvest for you. Now things have changed as they always do, we are rising again and you are falling again.Fawaz has planted his seeds but I don't see many planted by your owners who must be now running short.

thederbyram
14-01-2014, 04:33 PM
we are rising again and you are falling again.

Not sure we've fallen for a good few season! As, of course we must judge over the course of 46 games and not 25 ;D

Fawaz has planted his seeds

So THAT'S why you've got a few Asian players in your team now.. Just wait another 17 years and you'll have a full squad!

southernram22
14-01-2014, 06:10 PM
how refreshing to see you back on your biggest rivals board awks I suppose since your not a moderator on your own one you have to come on here and make yourself look stupid . well let me tell you. you achieve it every time. have a nice day

itaylor
14-01-2014, 06:21 PM
Honestly I cannot see much changing from now till end of season. We will meet in semi's. Who
will win ? Rams !!! But !!!

Akwesasne
14-01-2014, 07:15 PM

Not sure we've fallen for a good few season! As, of course we must judge over the course of 46 games and not 25 ;D

So THAT'S why you've got a few Asian players in your team now.. Just wait another 17 years and you'll have a full squad![/quote]

Who precisely, according to my reckoning we haven't got any apart from a Kuwaiti goalkeeper who's not in the scheme of things at the moment. We do have representatives from the other four continents. I just hope your comment is not racist. If there are Asians out there who are capable of doing a job for us then they will be surely welcome to join us.

Akwesasne
14-01-2014, 07:40 PM
how refreshing to see you back on your biggest rivals board awks I suppose since your not a moderator on your own one you have to come on here and make yourself look stupid . well let me tell you. you achieve it every time. have a nice day

It's not safe for anyone on the Forest board at the moment as you well know.:P ;) XD

triz
14-01-2014, 07:49 PM
says the ultimate card happy monster

thederbyram
14-01-2014, 10:02 PM

So THAT'S why you've got a few Asian players in your team now.. Just wait another 17 years and you'll have a full squad![/quote]

Who precisely, according to my reckoning we haven't got any apart from a Kuwaiti goalkeeper who's not in the scheme of things at the moment. We do have representatives from the other four continents. I just hope your comment is not racist. If there are Asians out there who are capable of doing a job for us then they will be surely welcome to join us.[/quote]

Hahahaha of course I'm not bloody racist!
I made a joke about your owner "planting his seed"..and yes you

tricky1972
14-01-2014, 10:15 PM
Don't bother to rise to it mate. None of us ever said we was going to win the leauge. But I do recall some fans posting on boards about champions leauge in a season or 2!!! XD XD XD XD

Do you? Really??

triz
14-01-2014, 10:33 PM
seconded, there were definitely more than one nobhead spouting off about champs league in 2 or 3 years in the first couple of months of fawaz taking over.Every club has those sort of fans howver (some more than others though ;D )

Rattea
15-01-2014, 06:34 AM
That's a third! The thing was it wasn't said the in jest either they were so believing at the time. Next they will be trying to deny where they WERE going to sit at wembley ;)

quote="Akwesasne"]we are rising again and you are falling again.[/quote]

Who precisely, according to my reckoning we haven't got any apart from a Kuwaiti goalkeeper who's not in the scheme of things at the moment. We do have representatives from the other four continents. I just hope your comment is not racist. If there are Asians out there who are capable of do

tricky1972
15-01-2014, 07:03 AM
seconded, there were definitely more than one nobhead spouting off about champs league in 2 or 3 years in the first couple of months of fawaz taking over.Every club has those sort of fans howver (some more than others though ;D )

I think what you all remember is the propaganda on here, not the facts.

The Al Hasawi family did say they would like to see us back at that level, when they took over. And there were people commenting that it was good to have owners with that type of ambition. It didn't come from the fans though.

LoyalFan
15-01-2014, 07:05 AM

Bamford to score the winner... >:)

tricky1972
15-01-2014, 07:06 AM
Honestly I cannot see much changing from now till end of season. We will meet in semi's. Who

You can't see much changing from now till the end of the season?

Have you watched much football??

dam617
15-01-2014, 11:14 AM

Have you watched much football??[/quote]

Facepalm.
If things don't change much from now Derby won't even make the top six.

tomsdubs
15-01-2014, 11:26 AM

Facepalm.
If things don't change much from now Derby won't even make the top six.[/quote]

So if things don't change from now with us being 4th we won't make the playoffs? Interesting.

Ohhh do you mean you only judge the season on the last two games? Well there was me thinking we'd played 25 getting all carried away.

dam617
15-01-2014, 01:06 PM

Facepalm.

So if things don't change from now with us being 4th we won't make the playoffs? Interesting.

Ohhh do you mean you only judge the season on the last two games? Well there was me thinking we'd played 25 getting all carried away.[/quote]

I would interpret 'as they are' as describing how our teams are performing now. No one is stupid enough to mean 'we are 4th in January, I think we'll finish 4th. Or maybe they are?

How are you going to finish 4th with your FORM - not just the last

tomsdubs
15-01-2014, 01:43 PM

Facepalm.

Ohhh do you mean you only judge the season on the last two games? Well there was me thinking we'd played 25 getting all carried away.[/quote]

I would interpret 'as they are' as describing how our teams are performing now. No one is stupid enough to mean 'we are 4th in January, I think we'll finish 4th. Or maybe they are?

How are you going to f

triz
15-01-2014, 05:27 PM

I think what you all remember is the propaganda on here, not the facts.

The Al Hasawi family did say they would like to see us back at that level, when they took over. And there were people commenting that it was good to have owners with that type of ambition. It didn't come from the fans though.[/quote]

It may have been propaganda but a fair few of your boys bought it, and were boasting how they were going to be in the champs league in a couple of years on here.

thederbyram
15-01-2014, 06:54 PM
That's a third! The thing was it wasn't said the in jest either they were so believing at the time. Next they will be trying to deny where they WERE going to sit at wembley ;)

So THAT'S why you've got a few Asian players in your team now.. Just wait another 17 years and you'll have a full squad!

Who precisely, according to my reckoning we haven't got any apart from a Kuwaiti goalkeeper who's not in the scheme of things at the moment. We do have representatives from the other four continents. I just hope your comment is not racist. If the