PDA

View Full Version : devonspur

TANYA_
13-01-2014, 06:54 PM
f00king mammy's boy.
sorry if ive caused any offense to any real spurs football fans, dont have a problem with you lot, just this horses ***** bucket. Good luck for the rest of the season . anyhoo cheerio for now

hammerwell06
13-01-2014, 07:17 PM
Oops ... What have you been up to now Devon ???B)

DEVONSPUR
13-01-2014, 08:41 PM
Go on their site and have a look at her/it, read some of its posts.

This is your typical caricature of a Geordie Slapper as evidenced by her terminology!!!

Believe me ive had worse from her on their site!!!

I don't believe that her avatar is really her and she probably looks like a horses' ass!!

This has all come about cos I dared to criticise a) the "red card" tackle on Nasri (who, as you can imagine, isn't a favourite of mine) and b) I put forward a cogent argument that the ref was quite right to disallow their goal!

I expected most of them to disagree with me but the volume and content of abuse really shows them up for what most of them really are, classless, ignorant, scum!!

The programme tonite, "Benefits" really should have been based in Newcastle as most of them fluctuate between the dole office and the working mens club!!

And I do speak with some authority here as, for a 2 yr period of my life, I lived there in sunny Waaaaaaalsend, bonny lad!!

Tanya does have nice tits

cliffyboy
14-01-2014, 08:37 AM
[quote="DEVONSPUR"]Go on their site and have a look at her/it, read some of its posts.

This is your typical caricature of a Geordie Slapper as evidenced by her terminology!!!

I don't believe that her avatar is really her and she probably looks like a horses' ass!!

This has all come about cos I dared to criticise a) the "red card" tackle on Nasri (who, as you can imagine, isn't a favourite of mine) and b) I put forward a cogent argument that the ref was quite right to disallow their goal!

I expected most of them to disagree with me but the volume and content of abuse really shows them up for what most of them really are, classless, ignorant, scum!!

The programme tonite, "Benefits" really should have been based in Newcastle as most of them fluctuate between the dole office and the working mens club!!

And I do speak with some authority here as, for a 2 yr period of my life, I lived there in sunny Waaaaa

davee59
14-01-2014, 09:06 AM
Devon are you on a one man mission to turn the football world against you? Because if you are, I think it is working!:O

DEVONSPUR
14-01-2014, 12:19 PM
[quote="cliffyboy"]Go on their site and have a look at her/it, read some of its posts.

And I do speak with some authority here as, for a 2 yr p

DEVONSPUR
14-01-2014, 12:34 PM
Devon are you on a one man mission to turn the football world against you? Because if you are, I think it is working!:O

No Davee but I do react accordingly sometimes and call it as I see it.

I'm sorry you feel that way about my reaction to an offensive post received on here which beggars belief given that I was just talking about footy points!!

Suggest you read what she actually said on here in post 1 and look at the appropriate thread on their board before you sit in judgement on me.
I'm not complaining but how she hasn't been banned for that amazes me!

We know you're very popular on other boards and that's fine.
You're a good poster.

I really don't care either way but if I feel strongly about something i'll put my view across and if others want to disagree that's their prerogative and right to do so without the accompanying abuse which, if given to me, gets the appropriate response.

But on this thread on the Newcastle board

davee59
14-01-2014, 01:22 PM
Calm down Devon, I was not having a go at you, in fact I thought that you might take it as a sort of compliment!

I did have a quick look at the barcodes sight and they certainly love you on there! ;D
Au revoir mon ami. :heart:

connelljj
14-01-2014, 02:29 PM
This forum is all about opinions and we shd be able to debate matters without resorting to the wording as in post 1, unless you agree that its ok?? XD XD XD thats rich coming from you,as anyone with an opinion about spurs will be insulted as i have in the past.

p.s well done arsenal again last night,won me 250 euro's.

LoughtonYid
14-01-2014, 04:47 PM
[quote="DEVONSPUR"]Go on their site and have a look at her/it, read some of its posts.

And I do speak with some authority here as, for a 2 yr period of my life, I lived there in sunny Waaaaa

DEVONSPUR
14-01-2014, 11:14 PM
Nice to see you back!
;D

And no I didn't know that which makes his/her/its terminology even worse!

Very rarely am I shocked at my stage of life but I must admit I was amazed as "it" has had a go at me several times using the same vocabulary!!

Fair enough Davee but, honestly, I don't go out of my way to upset people and I have apologised several times in the past when I think I have done so and will do again no doubt!

However this doesn't apply to you connelljj as you are a twa.t of the highest order and confirm this every time you post on here!

Why don't you consider the Mark Twain quote?

"Better keep your mouth closed and be thought stupid rather than open it and remove all doubt"!!!
:P

dogara
15-01-2014, 02:30 AM
Judging by the photo Tanya is in a same-*** relationship. Pass me the tissues.

cliffyboy
15-01-2014, 08:47 AM

And I do

connelljj
15-01-2014, 09:56 AM
However this doesn't apply to you connelljj as you are a twa.t of the highest order and confirm this every time you post on here!XD XD XD

my quote for you...Talk, talk, talk: the utter and heartbreaking stupidity of words.but my fav.from the great mark is...If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Hammerman69
15-01-2014, 12:50 PM

XD XD XD XD 180 !!!!

DEVONSPUR
15-01-2014, 01:03 PM
[quote="cliffyboy"]Go on their site and have a look at her/it, read some of its posts.

The programme tonite, "Benefits" really should have been based in Newcastle as most of them fluctuate between the dol

DEVONSPUR
15-01-2014, 01:04 PM
Judging by the photo Tanya is in a same-*** relationship. Pass me the tissues.

For the tears...I hope!!
;D

DEVONSPUR
15-01-2014, 01:06 PM
However this doesn't apply to you connelljj as you are a twa.t of the highest order and confirm this every time you post on here!XD XD XD

my quote for you...Talk, talk, talk: the utter and heartbreaking stupidity of words.but my fav.from the great mark is...If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Consider the conundrum of a man locking his wife and dog by accident in the boot of his car for an hour.
He then opens it.

Guess who is most pleased to see him!!!
(Confucius)

:O

TANYA_
25-01-2014, 05:21 PM
you really are an angry little man aren't you. I don't appreciate you mocking the picture of my wife and daughter. You are , in everybody's eyes, a slithering snake of a fool. Although it made me laugh when you mentioned benefits etc.
Your right though, i don't work, in fact i do nothing all day other than amuse myself with childish pranks etc and have a greater than advised affiliation for wine. But don't worry , we both know, when you go to bed tonight you sad little worm, you will be fantasizing about being the complete opposite of what you really are.
Oh and on a better note, my family and i are in London on March 10th at the Savoy,dirty rotten scoundrels is the show, you will fit right in, come and meet us, be my guest, im being 100% sincere , i will buy you a ticket.
No doubt you wont show , spotty little **** hidden behind a keyboard. Please come and see how us north eastern scumbags live, ill even drive you home after the show. If you want to look me up afterwards then you can,

TANYA_
25-01-2014, 05:28 PM
also makes me laugh that you think your an intellectual, duping people into thinking you have quoted people such as Confucius.
We both know the truth don't we? be sure to turn your xbox off before you get tucked in tonight ok hun x

A superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions.
Confucius (the real one, not the devonspur one)

danegee
25-01-2014, 05:38 PM
Great movie, and by all accounts a great show.

You can buy me a ticket if you want, and could you pick me up as well as dropping me off? :)

My I suggest you try the Wallace restaurant in Manchester Square (situated in the atrium of the Wallace collection)
I go there for breakfast and dinner often.
Take in a little bit of history at the same time. Great paintings, porcelain and armoury in a beautiful London town house.

Book of Mormon for me next Friday

TANYA_
25-01-2014, 05:49 PM
Great movie, and by all accounts a great show.

You can buy me a ticket if you want, and could you pick me up as well as dropping me off? :)

My I suggest you try the Wallace restaurant in Manchester Square (situated in the atrium of the Wallace collection)
I go there for breakfast and dinner often.
Take in a little bit of history at the same time. Great paintings, porcelain and armoury in a beautiful London town house.

Book of Mormon for me next Friday

nice one danegee, very much appreciated, i haven't seen Book of Mormon yet but ive heard some great reviews. Its the first proper break ive had for over 5 years so i really cant wait :D

DEVONSPUR
25-01-2014, 08:28 PM
[quote="TANYA_"]you really are an angry little man aren't you. I don't appreciate you mocking the picture of my wife and daughter. You are , in everybody's eyes, a slithering snake of a fool. Although it made me laugh when you mentioned benefits etc.
Your right though, i don't work, in fact i do nothing all day other than amuse myself with childish pranks etc and have a greater than advised affiliation for wine. But don't worry , we both know, when you go to bed tonight you sad little worm, you will be fantasizing about being the complete opposite of what you really are.
Oh and on a better note, my family and i are in London on March 10th at the Savoy,dirty rotten scoundrels is the show, you will fit right in, come and meet us, be my guest, im being 100% sincere , i will buy you a ticket.
No doubt you wont show , spotty little **** hidden behind a keyboard. Please come and see how us north eastern scumbags live, ill even drive you home after the show. If you

cliffyboy
26-01-2014, 09:06 AM

The programme tonite, "Benefits" really should have been based in Newc

DEVONSPUR
26-01-2014, 11:55 AM

The programme tonite, "

cliffyboy
27-01-2014, 04:42 AM

I expected most of them to disagree with me but the volume and content of abuse really shows them up for what most of them really are, class

DEVONSPUR
27-01-2014, 03:14 PM
Glad you're keeping abreast of the situation!