PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Taylor

PompeyGlenn
13-01-2014, 06:59 PM
i see a few are ready to make him our next boo boy without actually seeing him play and those that did,well it was his first game and he admits to not being match fit. If anyone has any doubts, click the link & read what the Brizzle City fans have to say about him. Maybe not a great goalscorer but like big Pat has a bit more about him. - view external link (http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/158533-ryan-taylor/)

fullback
13-01-2014, 07:17 PM
Infantile behaviour booing a new player just because they didnt get a big and dont like the colour of his hair .These are the type of fans who kill clubs and managers off

chrisF
13-01-2014, 07:21 PM
It's all Kitson's fault. Anything which reminds people of him at all will bring out the worst in people. Maybe he should dye his hair.

lovedeanblue
13-01-2014, 07:24 PM
I would never boo any of ours but I did shout out for SB to take Racon off as he was a chuffing liability :blue:

ForeverPompey
13-01-2014, 07:24 PM
didn't hear anyone booing him at Oxford.nothing wrong with ginger hair..better than being bald i would think?

Mangosmate
13-01-2014, 10:06 PM
it was international "kiss a ginger day" yesterday XD

Seriously though, anyone who boos a player on a debut should be banned for life. these people are not supporters , just retards who havn't got a life.

midhurstblue
15-01-2014, 01:39 PM
It never makes sense to boo one of your own players.

Jim
15-01-2014, 05:36 PM
It seems like he's set to play again with Jervis's international clearance not looking like being sorted for Saturday.

Unfortunately our fans (probably all football fans) tend to make snap judgements when it comes to players and those who saw Taylor last Saturday wouldn't have liked what they saw and the fact he looks and plays like Dave Kitson hasn't done him any favours.

The good thing is that only a couple of thousand saw him play that day. If he performs well and bangs in a couple against Mansfield those "Kitson" tags will soon disappear.