PDA

View Full Version : Oi! boywonder

ForeverPompey
13-01-2014, 07:39 PM
i see you've been upsetting the Leeds fans :O
a temporary ban.will you be going back for the red card after saturdays game? XD

boywonder
13-01-2014, 07:55 PM
a temporary ban.will you be going back for the red card after saturdays game? XDThe Mardy arse ****ers they can sure give it but really can't take it.
I thought these forums where about banter, obviously not with those bunch of mummy boys.

Gaff
14-01-2014, 04:58 PM
a temporary ban.will you be going back for the red card after saturdays game? XDThe Mardy arse ****ers they can sure give it but really can't take it.
I thought these forums where about banter, obviously not with those bunch of mummy boys.[/quote]

And you still won't turn up at ER!

TwoWrights2
14-01-2014, 06:19 PM
Is it mandatory? :)

The views expressed in my posts are not necessarily mine.

boywonder
14-01-2014, 10:07 PM
I thought these forums where about banter, obviously not with those bunch of mummy boys.[/quote]

And you still won't turn up at ER![/quote]Errr!! And nor will most of you lot because your sh1t!!!! Crowds at er seem to be dwindling. Anyway Guff I'm playing golf on Saturday I hope I don't start with a double bogey, a SIX on my card would be really embarrassing.