PDA

View Full Version : Adrians comment

weybridgehammers
13-01-2014, 10:59 PM
Following the final whistle, the goalkeeper marched 100 yards down the pitch to celebrate with his adoring fans, applauding them and clenching his first by way of acknowledgement.

"For me, the support is the best support in the country, away and home. I am really feeling close to them."

Great keeper and could fill the spot for years to come I hope

Norfolkammer
14-01-2014, 12:20 AM
Following the final whistle, the goalkeeper marched 100 yards down the pitch to celebrate with his adoring fans, applauding them and clenching his first by way of acknowledgement.

"For me, the support is the best support in the country, away and home. I am really feeling close to them."

He is a talent and much much better than the alternative!

OZHAMMER
14-01-2014, 12:25 AM

He is a talent and much much better than the alternative![/quote]

you're kidding? jussi has been nothing short of great for us this year...

i don't think there is too much difference between the two, except due to age, adrian is a brighter prospect.

only1salty
14-01-2014, 09:19 AM
Adrian is a better keeper. No doubt.

Better distribution and can actually dive to his left!

Jussi was a very good keeper and is still a reliable number 2.

Adrian has passion for it and we can see it.

davee59
14-01-2014, 01:27 PM
What is Adrians surname?

only1salty
14-01-2014, 01:53 PM
Adrian San Miguel del Castillo

jon15u
14-01-2014, 04:19 PM
Agreed Jussi has been great for us, but i think now he is in the final phase of his career. He stated he wanted one last turn in the prem before he retired. He has now had it.

Looking at things it seems to me as if he is going to stop soon and Adrian is a good replacement. Of course i am only seeing things my way, as we are or have been looking at other keepers to buy. Besides, Adrian has been patient and now is the time to use him. If he can stand this baptism of fire, then hes the one for us.

davee59
14-01-2014, 04:48 PM

Sounds like a right Pig's ear to me mate!!;D

dagenhamJohn
14-01-2014, 04:58 PM

Sounds like a right Pig's ear to me mate!!;D[/quote]more of a sherry i'd have thought, they don't drink much beer in San Miguel :)