PDA

View Full Version : the PROBLEM !!!!the SOLUTION

deezel
14-01-2014, 09:30 AM
all these shananigans going on re Le Inter National World Predicto...

1. Moorlad and kEL are DUMPED forthwith from the compo

TWO. Moorlad and kEl are given spots in Le Tropa

c. This means a couple (x2) of folk are AXED from Le Tropa...this will be done by means off of an OPEN VOTE (let's be truthful about the quite frankly inferior Le Triopa...nobody gives a **** about it)

iv) peace n harmony are restored to the bourd

i know i'm not a gamesmaster or owt but we* of to MOVE FORWARD

griff
14-01-2014, 09:36 AM
Excally deezel.

We ofn't seen the gamesmeister for a while, so I reckon he's taken wooly up on her kind offer. When he get's back he needs to take prompt action.

Yours is a sound plan, but wouldert one off of them have lost and ended up in Tropa anyway? Which means that only one off of those in that inferior competition would need to be dumped.

I vote for Kenny

Floppy_funbags
14-01-2014, 09:39 AM
**** YOU CUMBRAIN.

griff
14-01-2014, 09:41 AM
You know it makes sense Kenny. Fall on your sord and make it easy for tazzy.

deezel
14-01-2014, 09:42 AM
Yours is a sound plan, but wouldert one off of them have lost and ended up in Tropa anyway? Which means that only one off of those in that inferior competition would need to be dumped.

I vote for Kenny

i knew that but couldn't put it into words tbf

isn't Kenny already BARRED from le Tropa?

tazzydjr
14-01-2014, 11:52 AM

I vote for Kenny

i knew that but couldn't put it into words tbf

isn't Kenny already BARRED from le Tropa?[/quote]

The solution has been put in place TTNY & Ridders were respective 3rd place in their groups lets not forget TTNY only missed out by 1 point they've both replaced Kel & Moorlando who've been at each other throats since 2nd leg came out first and second time

deezel
14-01-2014, 12:03 PM
Kel & Moorlando who've been at each other throats since 2nd leg came out first and second time

aye...good work tazzy, a brave decision

there recent behaviour has besmirked the the compo

tazzydjr
14-01-2014, 12:07 PM
Kel & Moorlando who've been at each other throats since 2nd leg came out first and second time

aye...good work tazzy, a brave decision

there recent behaviour has besmirked the the compo[/quote]

yup the call had to be made as i were getting sick of them 2 arguing with each other over an simple competition with a simple deadline if i'd of came on yesterday i'd of probably lost the plot as it were at 79 posts and winding me up

They will be in next seasons competition along with kenny hopefully they'd of all grown up by then

kel_
14-01-2014, 01:44 PM
I wouldert bother putting me in next season tbf after my disgraceful booting out.