PDA

View Full Version : Tesco

521buc
14-01-2014, 01:18 PM
Health food shop 3 items for the price of 2...
That's a good deal I got 3 packs of of vegan cheese only paying for 2 items.

Get yourself doon to the health food shop there's all sorts of stuff on sale even muscle building powder A?40 a tub get 3 for 2...

There's also vitamin tablets..

Fat reducing tablets...

All good deals..thank me later.

Nevermore666
14-01-2014, 01:28 PM
Are the fags and vodka in the 3 for 2 offer?

521buc
14-01-2014, 01:33 PM
No mate,
But there's some good quality JUICE drinks ...also some alchohol free wine drinks..they are very tasty..

Sir_Judd
14-01-2014, 01:35 PM

griff
14-01-2014, 02:01 PM
No mate,
But there's some good quality JUICE drinks ...also some alchohol free wine drinks..they are very tasty..

Alcohol free wine!?

IT'S GRAPE JUICE.

Markovitch
14-01-2014, 02:16 PM
Its pish

521buc
14-01-2014, 02:18 PM
It's always nice to drink summat different..

Floppy_funbags
14-01-2014, 02:39 PM
Bleach.

521buc
14-01-2014, 03:19 PM
Bleach.

Not advisable...

10yrs ago I came back to my car after a long hill run and I was choking for a drink..I looked in the boot and there was a bottle we clear fluid which I thought was water I was about to drink it but decided against as it may have been stale..whilst driving away I remembered it was alloy cleaner the lads gave me for free at the garage and they put it in a water bottle..that was close to being no more buc..

ThisTimeNextYear
14-01-2014, 04:42 PM
Bleach.

Not advisable...

10yrs ago I came back to my car after a long hill run and I was choking for a drink..I looked in the boot and there was a bottle we clear fluid which I thought was water I was about to drink it but decided against as it may have been stale..whilst driving away I remembered it was alloy cleaner the lads gave me for free at the garage and they put it in a water bottle..that was close to being no more buc..[/quote]

Wouldn't it of just made you feel tyred

Pentridge
14-01-2014, 06:35 PM
Bleach.

Not advisable...

10yrs ago I came back to my car after a long hill run and I was choking for a drink..I looked in the boot and there was a bottle we clear fluid which I thought was water I was about to drink it but decided against as it may have been stale..whilst driving away I remembered it was alloy cleaner the lads gave me for free at the garage and they put it in a water bottle..that was close to being no more buc..[/quote]

What with your miracle healing abilities, I'm sure you'd of be up and about in no time Jimmy.

521buc
14-01-2014, 06:37 PM
Bleach.

Not advisable...

Wouldn't it of just made you feel tyred[/quote]

No but I think a burning sensation in my stomach...It was close ...

AndoverPFC
14-01-2014, 06:44 PM
Whoosh.

Markovitch
15-01-2014, 01:46 PM
In a village I lived in the hobby of the local kids was siphoning petrol. Some tourists came to the pub in one of them rv things. One lad accidentally put the tube in the chemical toilet instead of the petrol tank, burned his stomach lining out