PDA

View Full Version : Brian Howard

Rise_Sir_Claridge
14-01-2014, 01:50 PM
About to the sign for the club subject to a medical. As a Scotland fan I remember this guy from about 5 years ago - he was called up by Scotland but it got strangled by red-tape and he never actually played. At the time I think Everton were linked with him in a £3m bid. Hopefully he hasn't gone downhill too much in the subsequent years. Is this signing a vote of no-confidence in Reilly?

gazulu
14-01-2014, 03:57 PM
Probably brought in to fill the immense boots of Darren Ambrose. Whoooooooo?

viperblue
15-01-2014, 10:55 PM
Reilly will be class but needs a bit of a rest

spionkop
16-01-2014, 09:47 AM
And Dudka? the Pole has also gone. Also the way that the Fulham manager has been praising Dan Burn suggests that he also will not be returning.
As I've said before staying in this Leauge will be quit a feat for Clark, who must be becoming increasingly frustrated about the situation.
Rg

bassman
17-01-2014, 11:26 AM
A lot will depend on our defence , if bartley can stay fit we have a chance if we lose him as well as burn then by the time newcomers get bedded in we could be dragged into a dogfight , but just as easily we could be close to the play offs as well , a lot of the elements of our game aren't far off the required level , had we taken chances that came in games and not drawn some we could have won we'd be further up the table , i think it'll be like last season a last dash and just be short of the playoffs