PDA

View Full Version : Pyro flare up.

angusmecoat
14-01-2014, 04:57 PM
New site is in flames over this one. I think it was a daft thing to do, but I think it would be wrong to ban someone over it.I guess they probably regreting doing summat so stupid by now.

messiron
14-01-2014, 05:03 PM
seat number on the ticket should be easy to find the person.

oh wait did they let people sit anywhere.
isnt that against the rules.

fletcher9
14-01-2014, 06:46 PM
I'm sure the threat of a fine for the club will make him think twice about a repeat.

750norton
15-01-2014, 09:39 AM
Not sure about all this talk of the law and bans but whatever way you look at it its a dumb selfish thing to do, in a packed stand with some youngsters and older supporters, dont agree with hounding the idiots responsible as is advocated on some other sites but you would hope they would think again, its the Iron from Lincolnshire not the Ultras.

BadApple
15-01-2014, 10:24 AM
You ought to see the loads of posts about this subject on the new site. All your old friends are now moved over there. Me, Fansy, The_Ref etc...

750norton
15-01-2014, 12:51 PM
Yes I have read the posts nice to see fansy finding his old passion again even if it is to champion yobbish conduct, mind navigation is all a bit slow over there if Matt gets it working at a decent speed I am sure it will do really well. It only needs that old sage 1500club to post and it will be job done!