PDA

View Full Version : Dear Ken,

Psaw
14-01-2014, 05:25 PM
Do i owe you an apology? Having a temper i hit out for no reason. I dont regard death as a taboo, but its easy saying that as i am in perfect health.

Having been a witness to quite a few deaths, i would hope that i face my inevitable demise with acceptance and with a quip or two. I dont see death as the end, and indeed, a probable upgrade. Everything is temporary, even that.
Best wishes, frank.

ThisTimeNextYear
14-01-2014, 05:31 PM
We don't give a **** Frank. Unless you want to get in Tazzy's comp.

Nevermore666
14-01-2014, 06:38 PM
Were you responsible for the deaths Frank? We're youse looking into their eyes as you squeezed the life out of em?

Floppy_funbags
14-01-2014, 08:59 PM
Well Frank old son I can happily report that ofing had my annual check up the other day it seems I am now in perfect health meself with perfect blood pressure, pulse and very low cholesterol. Sorry if that disappoints.

Death most certainly is the end though, unless you're the sort of bellend that believes in god. In which case it's still the end but you* are either too scared or too diluted to think otherwise.

Psaw
15-01-2014, 02:45 PM
I am happy that you are in good health. If you look at the scientific evidence, not religious, that life in a different form continues, then that is overwhelming.

If extinction was the end, then there is the case to be made that it is better than life continuing. This life is awful.

You must have heard of the phrase, "there but for the grace og god go i". The truth is that you have gone and will go again. As will i.

Children are dying of cruelty, famine, thirst, as are adults. There is war, torture, death, corruption of all stripes, evil, lies, the Nazi guillotine, crucifiction, blah blah blah.

The world is imploding environmentally, we are in the grip of recession. There is the evil of the NHS. Death is not an escape. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to better yourself, and by default better the world around you, which i know you already do.

supawooly
17-01-2014, 09:55 PM
****ing hell Frank you're a right ray of sunshine after a ****e week at work, you tedious, miserable ****.