PDA

View Full Version : So I am doing a fund raiser.

StuDiablo
14-01-2014, 05:31 PM
Thank you for visiting the page. I have been living and working in Gibraltar for the last few years of my life and now is the time to go home to the UK.

As I enjoy doing things the hard way I have purchased myself a second hand pushbike for £50. With this steed I am going to cylce from Gibraltar to England passing the following towns and cities.

Gibraltar - Seville - Caceres - Salamanca - Valladolid - Bilbao - Bordeaux - Rochefort -Nantes - Rennes - Cherbourg - Portsmouth.

I have zero long distance cycling experience but feel this a realistic challange and should be worthy of some donations.

I am setting myself a month to do this in, so wish me luck and get donating to my 3 pages please.

www.justgiving.com/StuDiablo - Heart Foundation
www.justgiving.com/StuDiablo1 - Paras Afghan Trust
www.justgiving.com/StuDiablo2 - Rowans Hospice

I could maybe finish the trip at Fratton Park if PFC want to share some of there budget on me. ;-)
Even if you do not donate, facebook it tweet it e

StuDiablo
27-01-2014, 08:35 AM
Oh yeah, this is happening April. Giving myself 25 days to get it done.

dave88888
29-01-2014, 11:40 PM
According to Google its 1337 miles

That's 53.48 miles per day

Best of luck with that one then.

StuDiablo
01-02-2014, 04:11 AM
Cheers pal, I take it that was your donation. The Hospice will be gratefull, I will post some photos up etc on the way. And 60 miles a day is easy, I might even push a little further.

But yeah, going to be mega soar arse.

StuDiablo
11-02-2014, 01:44 PM
Any Navy/Army bods on here with any spare rat packs they want to donate?

StuDiablo
18-02-2014, 12:29 PM
Put a like on my page and give a little. I am going to do regular updates and photos of my lonesome travels across the continent. I will post live videos and photos along the way, so make sure you catch up with every puncture and wheelie by following and giving to the page.

https://www.facebook.com/CycleEuropeWithStu