PDA

View Full Version : hobbs deal agreed

BigusDikus
14-01-2014, 06:09 PM
Fawaz has just tweeted that he's agreed a deal with the Hull chairman. Great news! :)

Trickytreesreds
14-01-2014, 06:38 PM
I told you it was coming yesterday morning. I'm still waiting for Romans acknowledgement, ;D

Keep an eye on the Wickham situation. I am told he's the number one target. Always was. The rest are mainly smoke screens. The price is the problem as he's playing well.

Swissmartin
14-01-2014, 06:44 PM
If this is correct, and I have to believe it is, what great news.
Also the attempt to sign up Lascelles is a very positive step.
All we now need is someone who knows how to put the ball in the opponent's net.
I'd volunteer myself, but at 69 I'm perhaps past my best!

Trickytreesreds
14-01-2014, 06:50 PM

Give Notts a ring. As long as your wage demands aren't excessive, your in.

essexred52
14-01-2014, 06:56 PM
Good news thx Bigus, I went on the Blackburn board for a wind up over Rhodes and they recon Rhodes would want to further his career and never would join the likes of us, I know that just wanted to wind em up, as for wickham this is a more realistic signing and a good one hopefully.

essexred52
14-01-2014, 06:57 PM

Give Notts a ring. As long as your wage demands aren't excessive, your in.[/quote] Superb XD

Polish_ForestMad
14-01-2014, 07:14 PM

Give Notts a ring. As long as your wage demands aren't excessive, your in.[/quote]
also helps to have a criminal record.if you have you will be the first on the team sheet and be a clouty hero.

DanRrr
14-01-2014, 07:35 PM
Good news thx Bigus, I went on the Blackburn board for a wind up

And do you feel you faired? :P

essexred52
14-01-2014, 07:47 PM

And do you feel you faired? :P[/quote] very well you lot are friendly bunch, if I did that on the derby board I would of got jumped on. :heart:

DanRrr
14-01-2014, 09:08 PM

And do you feel you faired? :P[/quote] very well you lot are friendly bunch, if I did that on the derby board I would of got jumped on. :heart:[/quote]

I find the same on the Bunleh board. Some of them seem simply devoid of a sense of humour XD

essexred52
14-01-2014, 10:57 PM
When I went on their board I could not get a word in, they were talking about general chat about everyday things like road works ect shopping ect :?

DanRrr
15-01-2014, 09:37 AM
When I went on their board I could not get a word in, they were talking about general chat about everyday things like road works ect shopping ect :?

I also find that 'my laptop's broken' is a also major source of posts on there too XD You're right, anything but football, which in any other season than this one I can understand.

Anyway, I have fond memories of Forest. My dad lived in Nottingham for a short while and took me to the City ground for 3-3 FA cup draw with Bolton. I was fairly young and in awe of seeing Viv Anderson and Peter Shilton. You had a good team back then, (think those Euopean Cups back up that opinion :O ).

Trickytreesreds
15-01-2014, 09:49 AM

I also find that 'my laptop's broken' is a also major source of posts on there too XD You're right, anything but football, which in any other season than this one I can understand.

Anyway, I have fond memories of Forest. My dad lived in Nottingham for a short while and took me to the City ground for 3-3 FA cup draw with Bolton. I was fairly young and in awe of seeing Viv Anderson and Peter Shilton. You had a good team back then, (think those Euopean Cups back up that opinion :O ).[/quote]

I remember that game. It was blowing harder than a 18 yr old crack whore on a sat night. Some freak goals if I remember correctly.
Nutts game finished earlier and some fans ran down to the ground thinking they was seeing an epic upset. Forest 3-1 down a

dam617
15-01-2014, 11:05 AM
Fawaz has just tweeted that he's agreed a deal with the Hull chairman. Great news! :)

It is great news, ironically the transfer has been possible because Reading signed Gunter B)

Romanis
15-01-2014, 12:58 PM

Miserable lot. I went there after the Carling Cup game to genuinely wish them success in the competition. How did they respond - making all sorts of accusations about my intent and condemning Forest.

If that's how they take praise for victories, I shudder to think how they'd react when defeated.

At least Notts fans take defeat with a pinch of salt, and Derby fans try to be optimistic, those Rusty Irons are just downright miserable.

I guess the club mirrors the fans.

Romanis
15-01-2014, 01:00 PM
I told you it was coming yesterday morning. I'm still waiting for Romans acknowledgement, ;D

Keep an eye on the Wickham situation. I am told he's the number one target. Always was. The rest are mainly smoke screens. The price is the problem as he's playing well.

Yes you did well done. Didn't realise you follow Twitter. Guess one can still old dogs new tricks! ;D :D