PDA

View Full Version : No Surrender

tazzydjr
14-01-2014, 09:07 PM
I will not be reinstating Kel or Moorland i will not be giving in to both your mind games, so you can think again you both have majorly taken the biscuit in the 2nd Leg

TTNY is deserving of getting a reprieve in the competition he did only miss out by a point

Maybe Ridders getting a taste of the Quarter Final will see him come up with some surprising prediction

I would love to see Kel and Moorland find the time to do something like this then some **** comes along and majorly takes the biscuit

I'm putting my foot down

Good Luck to TTNY & Ridders you remain in the Quarter Final

Pentridge
14-01-2014, 09:10 PM
I'll of a Hob Nob please.

moorlad
14-01-2014, 09:10 PM
So why has Tapped been scopped out?

Floppy_funbags
14-01-2014, 09:12 PM
I'll be happy wi' owt but Rich Tea tbf.

kel_
14-01-2014, 09:13 PM
I'd love to run a predictiocomp Tazzy lad but I of a young family what takes up most off my time. Plus a job and ting.

I'd like to think I'd be fair to all entrance if I did of the time though.

moorlad
14-01-2014, 09:16 PM
I'm sure youse would Kel, and I'm equally sure you'd happily share your biscuits.

kel_
14-01-2014, 09:45 PM
Is a Jaffa cake actually a 'cake' or is it really a biscuit?

deezel
14-01-2014, 09:48 PM
I rarely eat biscuits tbf, although i did of of a chunky kit kat mint special t'other day

what has happened to tapped, he must be the original innocent party

AndoverPFC
14-01-2014, 09:49 PM
Any custard creams going?

ThisTimeNextYear
14-01-2014, 09:51 PM
... To the IRA. Or sommat

tapped
14-01-2014, 10:34 PM
Seem to remember Ritchie Blackmore knocking
out a " surrender" type tune , edit edit..
might have been " I surrender "

Garibaldi bics are tidy.
Rich Tea the ultimate dunker..

nb.
A completely different subject..

Who or what are Biffo's ?

John_Ridley
15-01-2014, 09:05 AM
Quarter finals eh. I must be ace at this.

So what do I of to do then?

Are there two legs to this QF?

When are the matches being played? When's deadline?

EDIT
And before you say check t'other FRED, I of. And I didert understood.

deezel
15-01-2014, 09:21 AM
my scant understanding off of matters is...

i)you were re-instated, despite scoring nowt(0)in the qualifiers, as a result of posturing, cheating and flouncing by certain parties

ii)as a result of political machinations* you have been AXED from the presitious compe

...don't shoot the messenger ect

*beat that

Pentridge
15-01-2014, 09:23 AM
Seem to remember Ritchie Blackmore knocking
out a " surrender" type tune , edit edit..
might have been " I surrender "

Garibaldi bics are tidy.
Rich Tea the ultimate dunker..

nb.
A completely different subject..

Who or what are Biffo's ?

Big Ignorant ****er From Oldham.

That's the sum total off of useful knowledge I of learnt from this bourd.

griff
15-01-2014, 09:30 AM
Aye deezel, and that's outrageous. Poor Ridders can'y know whether he's cumming or gong.

The only answer that's fair on all parties is to have a Ridders v Kenny match which would be the 5th game in the quarter finals.

A cunning plan with not a single flaw.

Pentridge
15-01-2014, 09:33 AM
Aye deezel, and that's outrageous. Poor Ridders can'y know whether he's cumming or gong.

The only answer that's fair on all parties is to have a Ridders v Kenny match which would be the 5th game in the quarter finals.

A cunning plan with not a single flaw.

Aye, what this Compe desperately needs is more games tbf.

griff
15-01-2014, 09:37 AM
Excally.

There'd be a "spare" in case anyone else drops oot. They could even go straight to the finale. I'm sure noone would object. Oh no.

John_Ridley
15-01-2014, 12:31 PM
WOOOAH. ****ing WOOOAH there.

Of I been scopped out the compe already?

Has my morning off of in-depth research off of the Mexican form tabkes been futile?

And this appeared to be so well organised, from the outside.

Is my entrance required? (don't Judd)

griff
15-01-2014, 01:04 PM
Aye Ridders, you're out. Kel and moorlando of slunk back in. It seems that if you're logged off from off of here for five minutes of more you run the risk of tazzy scopping you out.

Stick around, you could be back in by tea-time.

Markovitch
15-01-2014, 01:30 PM
A Slunk would be a good for a biscuit, wee bit dirty connotations, like Marianne Faithful

tazzydjr
15-01-2014, 02:22 PM
WOOOAH. ****ing WOOOAH there.

Of I been scopped out the compe already?

Has my morning off of in-depth research off of the Mexican form tabkes been futile?

And this appeared to be so well organised, from the outside.

Is my entrance required? (don't Judd)

your place is safe in Tropa and you can put your entry in anyhow if you score more than Kel & Moorland on 17th January 2014 then you can sit in that semi-final place against Griff or Beast

Good Luck

It's called insensitive after one of the opponents lied to me about you

have fun Ridders Good Luck

this will make the competition abit more interesting now Moorland & Kel are no longer safe

Deadline is 16th January 2013 at 23.59 to summit your 2 legged entry

kel_
15-01-2014, 02:31 PM
EH?

You* divvent get that in the fa cup. Bet bury wish you* did though lol

tazzydjr
15-01-2014, 03:01 PM
EH?

You* divvent get that in the fa cup. Bet bury wish you* did though lol

will you be submitting your entry today as you said?

kel_
15-01-2014, 03:04 PM
Well what's my insensitive now? If I beat moorland ridders can still steel my place

deezel
15-01-2014, 03:23 PM
If I beat moorland ridders can still steel my place

and moorlad will be FUMING when he finds out the latest rule change

tazzydjr
15-01-2014, 03:25 PM
Well what's my insensitive now? If I beat moorland ridders can still steel my place

it's an 3 way decider to see who is really best out of you 3 seen as Ridders still wants to be apart of the QF who knows Moorland could come out of top for that place against Griff or Beast in the Semi-Final

tazzydjr
15-01-2014, 03:26 PM
If I beat moorland ridders can still steel my place

and moorlad will be FUMING when he finds out the latest rule change[/quote]

He's going to have to deal with it i don't like being lied to B)

kel_
15-01-2014, 04:19 PM
Who lied to you Tazzy lad? Did they tell youse Ridders wasert a ****?

tazzydjr
15-01-2014, 04:23 PM
Who lied to you Tazzy lad? Did they tell youse Ridders wasert a ****?

you said ridders hardly posts but he seems interested in the QF lets see who comes out best out of all 3 of you on 17th January 2014

kel_
15-01-2014, 04:25 PM
He doesert post often though. Only when he wants to cors trouble like what he is doing now by throwing a spoon in the works.

tazzydjr
15-01-2014, 04:29 PM
He doesert post often though. Only when he wants to cors trouble like what he is doing now by throwing a spoon in the works.

Ridders might give you and Moorland that much needed kick up the ass you both need so one of you could possibly need to reach the Semi's with he being a threat to yours or Moorland's place now

kel_
15-01-2014, 04:33 PM
MEH

John_Ridley
15-01-2014, 04:51 PM
Never mind semi, I'm all wooded up ready for your tramp ass kel.

kel_
15-01-2014, 05:20 PM
See Tazzy lad. He's trying to wined me up now.

moorlad
15-01-2014, 06:07 PM

it's an 3 way decider to see who is really best out of you 3 seen as Ridders still wants to be apart of the QF who knows Moorland could come out of top for that place against Griff or Beast in the Semi-Final[/quote]

If Ridders wants to be apart from the QF, then let him, this is our game, Kel and me of worked hard toatch up our differences.

moorlad
15-01-2014, 06:09 PM

Ridders might give you and Moorland that much needed kick up the ass you both need so one of you could possibly need to reach the Semi's with he being a threat to yours or Moorland's place now[/quote]

I don't of an ass, or a donkey, or a mule or owt like that, not sure about Kel. But if Ridders wants to dee some donkey lashing he could gan Blackpool.

tazzydjr
15-01-2014, 06:10 PM

it's an 3 way decider to see who is really best out of you 3 seen as Ridders still wants to be apart of the QF who knows Moorland could come out of top for that place against Griff or Beast in the Semi-Final[/quote]

If Ridders wants to be apart from the QF, then let him, this is our game, Kel and me of worked hard toatch up our differences.[/quote]

That's good it will be an interesting day 17th January 2014 like see who has their mind set on the competition for that semi-final place

moorlad
15-01-2014, 06:35 PM
Actually if Ridders is so desperate for an entrance he can take my place, I don't want to see my mate Kel treated unfairly.

kel_
15-01-2014, 08:47 PM
I wouldert want youse to do that buddy. Ridders can of my place.

tazzydjr
15-01-2014, 08:53 PM
why do you both have to be so so annoying sorry ridders but i'm sticking to the original fixture Kel v Moorland expect points are back to 0-0

Good Luck to you both in the QF

Enjoy Tropa Ridders

Can we put this to rest now

Just spent 2 hours setting up the most complex semi-final you could ever have and still got to put in the points system for both results and scores

Nevermore666
15-01-2014, 09:52 PM
IM SPARTACUS

John_Ridley
16-01-2014, 09:00 AM
Who's Tropa? Has she got big tits?

Sounds Eastern European, usually they ofn't.

John_Ridley
17-01-2014, 12:20 AM
This te new fred is iy. ****ing geet bellends. Wooded upmnow and watching the stupid mesxican trwartos. t big brimmed hatted cunmts - saint ettiennenne were ***in gash anyway twee rubbish shiy****s - moorland xxx . kel wanmbk me off of, fuooking homs.

Amd before I go, actually. after I ent. come baclk for more, it's comnodolnces to moorlands dead matry. RIP/

HedgehogsTeeth
17-01-2014, 12:46 AM
Have you ever got so ****ing pissed that *** was like trying to post jelly through a letterbox? That's how my mate explained his ***ual encounter last night arf.

moorlad
17-01-2014, 08:46 AM
This te new fred is iy. ****ing geet bellends. Wooded upmnow and watching the stupid mesxican trwartos. t big brimmed hatted cunmts - saint ettiennenne were ***in gash anyway twee rubbish shiy****s - moorland xxx . kel wanmbk me off of, fuooking homs.

Amd before I go, actually. after I ent. come baclk for more, it's comnodolnces to moorlands dead matry. RIP/

Arf