PDA

View Full Version : Fulham's bid for Morrison rejected...

happyhammer4eva
14-01-2014, 10:21 PM
SSN yellow ticker.

Wonder how much they offered?

castiron
14-01-2014, 10:46 PM
Hmm, all I do know is that Meulens**** is out of order talking to the media about another club's player. Saying How good he would be for Fulham wtf?

bonzosbest74
14-01-2014, 10:48 PM
Hmm, all I do know is that Meulens**** is out of order talking to the media about another club's player. Saying How good he would be for Fulham wtf?

I agree

castiron
14-01-2014, 11:00 PM
The more I think about it the more it winds me up. Just don't comment. Trying to unsettle him and us. Prick.

michael tellinger
14-01-2014, 11:22 PM
should not only be rejected but should follow with a phone call saying f'ck right off, 20 mil and maybe, but why with man city apparently sniffing around and others would he even look at you?

griffo65
15-01-2014, 12:06 AM
The problem is the Fulham Gaffa also said Ravel wants to go there.
Unfortunatly if thats the case we have lost him anyway.
I would doubt if in that interview he would have said he wants to go there if Ravel had'nt said he does.
Thats loyalty for you.Kicked out by united we give the lad a chance and soon as he gets an offer he jumps ship...i say let him go and when they go down and we stay up :D
happy days.I think he has been ****e lately anyway.£15-£20 million ill drop him off there with my boot up his arse!!!

COYI

whusc
15-01-2014, 12:10 AM
Yep agree griffo.
fulhams manager didnt need to say morrison wants to join them though.im sure if he aint gone by saturday he will get a nice reception.

hammerwell06
15-01-2014, 01:10 AM
Yep agree griffo.
fulhams manager didnt need to say morrison wants to join them though.im sure if he aint gone by saturday he will get a nice reception.

It's all just bull $h!te to unsettle us & him , I bet they offered bottom price too.

It was reported "He has worked with the manger at Man poo " & TBH who wouldn't want him in the team ?

I don't think he will go back up north either (to city or man u) due to the company he kept before , it would be a stupid thing to do for him & his career.

Untill it's on the offish that he's gone , I'm just going to presume ' it's his agent trying to get a better contract for the both of them.' I also think the 2 D's are holding back on improving his current contract in case of one of the big clubs do come in for him ...

happyhammer4eva
15-01-2014, 01:28 AM
B0ll0x would we sell him to Fulham.

bonzosbest74
15-01-2014, 08:48 AM
We wouldn't sell our top scorer to a relegation rival would we?

Would we? :blue:

hammerwell06
15-01-2014, 09:30 AM
FULHAM have seen a joint A?7.5million bid for West Ham pair Ravel Morrison and Mohamed Diame rejected

]Rene Meulens**** confirmed that Fulham'sofferA?had been "knocked back", but West Ham are bracing themselves for another approach.Express SportA?exclusively revealed at the weekend that the Cottagers wereA?planning an ambitious double swoop for Morrison and Diame.And West Ham have now turned down Fulham's initial bid - A?4m for Morrison and A?3.5m for Diame.Fulham are expected to make another offer in the next 48 hours, certainly for Morrison.

Thought it would be a take the p! $$ offer .
The most worrying thing is , we have "rejected a bid " but we aint said "He's not for sale".

Can't see how going to Fulham is going to better his career , surely its one dog fight for another.

Imo this is where the club should come out & say if he's for sale or not in this window. - [url=http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/453974/VIDEO-Fulham-s-7-5m-bid-for-Morrison-and-Diame-rejecte

Tone_Loc
15-01-2014, 10:06 AM
I don't believe these claims by Meulens**** that Ravel is chomping at the bit to go to f-cuking Fulham.

Pure bluffery imo. Just trying to unsettle the ship as much as possible.

only1salty
15-01-2014, 11:08 AM
He is doing one. Dropped for the semi, not even in the squad Saturday.

He will be gone within 2 weeks.

Auction to the highest bidder and say goodbye.

castiron
15-01-2014, 11:18 AM
We have complained to the premier league about his comments. F ucking Fergie wannabe.

BillyDWhizz
15-01-2014, 11:42 AM
£4 million is derisory, especially since he has a 10 mill clause in his contract. Signing him though would certainly be Fulhams death knell in the PL. He is exactly what they don't need, a lightweight luxury player. Rav has talent but he certainly isn't one to dig in and scrap for every ball and lost cause which is what they need. So I say sell him if it f.ucks Fulham up. >:)

claretribbon
15-01-2014, 11:50 AM
Fulham are as guilty as **** here! Someone has made a big cock up there saying what they have.

'A statement made publicly by or on behalf of a Club expressing interest in acquiring the registration of a Contract Player or by a Contract Player expressing interest in transferring his registration to another Club (or club) shall in either case be treated as an indirect approach for the purposes of Rules T.3 and T.6.'

Both rules T.3 and T.6 relate to a club making an approach for a player under contract or the player, or his representative, approaching clubs in the hope of instigating a possible transfer. - view external link (http://talksport.com/football/west-ham-launch-official-complaint-over-meulens****s-morrison-comments-14011575704#iGdJczjvAPktTOki.)

Simone
15-01-2014, 02:14 PM
We have complained to the premier league about his comments. F ucking Fergie wannabe.

Now that the club have made a complaint to the Premiere League I doubt if any deal will go through now? Or they could use the complaint to broker more money from any deal?

bonzo7580
15-01-2014, 02:40 PM
why would he go there anyway. tinpot club always have been always will be .>:(

Whiskyman
15-01-2014, 04:21 PM
With the C & B specs packed away I can see why Morrison might want to leave us.

But join Fulham? That makes no sense any way you look at it.