PDA

View Full Version : Hertz signings

bighoosehibby
15-01-2014, 08:22 AM
Having read that Hertz think they are relegated,and they wish to save the young lads from burn out,would it not be prudent of the Hertz management to say to the league officials that if they are allowed to sign players they will take the relegation in the interests of fair play to the other teams...Somehow I think not

Get_it_up_ya
15-01-2014, 09:27 AM
Why should the rules of the game, that they themselves voted FOR, be broken to give them any advantage at all ! They have only been living within their means, and suffering due to that fact, for a mere six months, compared to the years and years of cheating they've inflicted upon every team they've played for years and years.
Where was the sympathy, sporting integrity and fair play from them when they were winning derbys and silverware !
Funk them, let them stew in the mess they themselves have gotten into and let them dream on about any player they are going to sign 'cause it ain't going to happen :D

another thing, why doncaster has came out and said that those that got them in this mess are all gone...Bullsh!t
Has he never heard of the yams Chief Executive david southern who just said all is good with the club just days before they entered admin. That's not to forget the share money and season ticket money that all went missing on southerns shift !?

Pleasing and [b]Oh ma

Get_it_up_ya
15-01-2014, 09:29 AM
I meant to add don't forget they have a cup semi final coming up with the possibility of a financially lucrative final, a semi that they are being very coy not to mention ;)

The futures Bright the Futures Green and White

Brian
GGTTH
http://www.hibernian-mad.co.uk

theoldman
15-01-2014, 06:18 PM
I meant to add don't forget they have a cup semi final coming up with the possibility of a financially lucrative final, a semi that they are being very coy not to mention ;)

Brian
GGTTH

Total agree Bri time to suffer.
Bighoose although I can see were you are coming from Bri has a point what would happen if we let them bring in players to get to the final as it looks like Yogi is toiling already
and if they win the thing we wouldn't hear the last of it from the arrogant one's.
Plus it would be the bees knees to see them finish on a minus. >:)

1875STEVE
15-01-2014, 08:34 PM

Brian
GGTTH

Total agree Bri time to suffer.
Bighoose although I can see were you are coming from Bri has a point what would happen if we let them bring in players to get to the final as it looks like Yogi is toiling already
and if they win the thing we wouldn't hear the last of it from the arrogant one's.
Plus it would be the bees knees to see them finish on a minus. >:)[/quote]

Ah but they can't REGISTER those players until Feb 1st (The day of the game).

AND

The SPFL board don't have a meeting until the 3rd, so no new signings could be registered.

Quite frankly, they are losing the semi final.

Mind you, as predic