PDA

View Full Version : Applaud your club...

gardsPNE
15-01-2014, 08:57 AM
I have to say well done to Forest for setting the price at a tenner. I hope you fully reap the benefits with a good crowd and I am sure plenty of North End fans will now make the journey. PNE have also made the coach journey a tenner to match the Ticket so A?20 all in, thats great. Really looking forward to visiting your ground and its one I have never been to before so another tick on a ground visited ;D

Trickytreesreds
15-01-2014, 09:02 AM
I have to say well done to Forest for setting the price at a tenner. I hope you fully reap the benefits with a good crowd and I am sure plenty of North End fans will now make the journey. PNE have also made the coach journey a tenner to match the Ticket so A?20 all in, thats great. Really looking forward to visiting your ground and its one I have never been to before so another tick on a ground visited ;D

Will you be bringing that scruffy wookie Thor with you?

Manofpride
15-01-2014, 10:16 AM

They have to reduce their prices to get folk into the City ground. I'm not sure but I think the 10pound includes travel, meal and a pint!

fudgey
15-01-2014, 10:29 AM

whatever the jealous derby say, i think Ł20 all in is great for football. more clubs should do this. 40-50 quid a ticket is a joke!

Trickytreesreds
15-01-2014, 10:39 AM

They have to reduce their prices to get folk into the City ground. I'm not sure but I think the 10pound includes travel, meal and a pint![/quote]

I heard it was free at your place. Oh wait, hang on a minute, silly Tricky. :O
You're not involved this season are you? XD XD XD

I can't believe MOP head walked into that one, :P

dam617
15-01-2014, 10:57 AM

They have to reduce their prices to get folk into the City ground. I'm not sure but I think the 10pound includes travel, meal and a pint![/quote]

I am sure Barnsley reduced their prices recently in order to 'get folk' into the away end because it's usually deserted when a certain club comes to town.
Who might that be? Oh yes, Derby

munichmemories
15-01-2014, 11:10 AM

I don't know, somebody will be giving away mobile phones next.

Romanis
15-01-2014, 01:25 PM

Sorry I can't wish you luck for the game, but I hope you'll be able to enjoy it and your trip as a whole.

StensonRam
15-01-2014, 02:09 PM

I love the bait MOP, its working beautifully XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Be an interesting game this, Billy has this love affair with Preston you see that you notts forrest lot haven't sampled yet ;)

Just sayin like!

StensonRam
15-01-2014, 02:12 PM

I can't believe MOP head walked into that one, :P[/quote]

Yeah and, we got knocked out by a full strength Chelsea while you beat Wet spams junior team...w

Trickytreesreds
15-01-2014, 04:48 PM

I can't believe MOP head walked into that one, :P[/quote]

Yeah and, we got knocked out by a full strength

gardsPNE
15-01-2014, 05:00 PM
Thanks Romanis I am sure we will. My daugther is already revved and I got a text almost straight away. Usually travel by car but you cant beat the tenner charge by coach. See you lot on the night. ;D

Trickytreesreds
15-01-2014, 05:46 PM
So, will Thor be appearing or what.
He insists he's gods gift to women and we do have a 3:1 ratio down here, :P

http://i44.tinypic.com/15xwktk.jpg

KeeptheCityGround
16-01-2014, 07:59 AM

Do you here those adverts on capital fm? Half season tickets for the sheep for as little as AŁ7.50.

Yes that's AŁ7.50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tinpot club.

Elite_Pie
16-01-2014, 10:48 AM
Do you here those adverts on capital fm? Half season tickets for the sheep for as little as AAŁ7.50.

Yes that's AAŁ7.50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tinpot club.

Really? One of the biggest moans from footy fans in general is that the cost of attending games is way overpriced. Any attempt to make tickets more affordable to those on a tight budget should be applauded rather than ridiculed. You say tinpot club, I would say proactive and forward thinking club.

Hells_Reject
16-01-2014, 12:50 PM
Do you here those adverts on capital fm? Half season tickets for the sheep for as little as AAA?7.50.

Yes that's AAA?7.50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tinpot club.

Really? One of the biggest moans from footy fans in general is that the cost of attending games is way overpriced. Any attempt to make tickets more affordable to those on a tight budget should be applauded rather than ridiculed. You say tinpot club, I would say proactive and forward thinking club.[/quote]

Is that right at Murder lane it is A?1.50 including pie, pint and limo to/from game

Elite_Pie
16-01-2014, 04:56 PM
Is that right at Murder lane it is A?1.50 including pie, pint and limo to/from game

I see you're into alternative comedy H_R.

Alternative to being funny.

StensonRam
16-01-2014, 05:25 PM
Do you here those adverts on capital fm? Half season tickets for the sheep for as little as AA?7.50.

Yes that's AA?7.50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tinpot club.

I trust the link is on its way to substantiate your claim?

Romanis
16-01-2014, 07:42 PM
Do you here those adverts on capital fm? Half season tickets for the sheep for as little as AA?7.50.

Tinpot club.

I trust the link is on its way to substantiate your claim?[/quote]

He shouldn't bother, comprehension was never your forte.

Unless of course it came with cartoon pics and loads of smileys, now that's something right up your alley.

:D :D There's 2 for you, so you needn't wrap your brains around it or get an interpreter to explain the text.

StensonRam
16-01-2014, 07:47 PM
Thought not XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Romanis
16-01-2014, 09:18 PM
Btw Gards, do you recall a statement Davies once made about himself and PNE?

He claimed he was 'Preston's greatest ever manager!'. He then talked about his time at Derby, and he paused for a bit, when describing his tenure. I think he wanted to say something similar, then probably remembered about Cloughie, Taylor and Mackay and thought the better of it.

I know PNE have fallen on hard times, but I think their history does go a little further back and surely there must have been greater managers than one William Mackintosh Davies!

A bit presumptuous there he was, ain't it.

gardsPNE
16-01-2014, 09:18 PM

I love the bait MOP, its working beautifully XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Be an interesting game this, Billy has this love affair with Preston you see that you notts forrest lot haven't sampled yet ;)

Just sayin like![/quote]

Love affair you say Stenson, he will certai

tricky1972
17-01-2014, 06:41 AM

Just sayin like![/quote

KeeptheCityGround
17-01-2014, 07:35 AM

Tinpot club.

I trust the link is on its way to substantiate your claim?[/quote]

Sorry Stenson typo error.

It's Ł7.50 a game. Which includes your cup final against us.

gardsPNE
23-01-2014, 11:58 AM

He claimed he was 'Preston's greatest ever manager!'. He then talked about his time at Derby, and he paused for a bit, when describing his tenure. I think he wanted to say something similar, then probably remembered about Cloughie, Taylor and Mackay and thought the better of it.

I know PNE have fallen on hard times, but I think their history does go a little further back and surely there must have been greater managers than one William Mackintosh Davies!

You are spot on Romanis and a certain Mr Davies got a little carried away with himself. I know he is your manager but he is a price plonker and pretty much abandoned us after the play-off final against West Spam. I think he did the same at Derby when things werent going his way and he would chuck his toys out the pram and feck off.

By the way I like Forest an

Trickytreesreds
23-01-2014, 01:55 PM

You are spot on Romanis and a certain Mr Davies got a little carried away with himself. I know he is your manager but he is a price plonker and pretty much abandoned us after the play-off final against West Spam. I think he did the same at Derby when things werent going his way and he would chuck his toys out the pr

sussexpie
23-01-2014, 08:09 PM
10 quid to get in eh?

How much to get out? :-)

Trickytreesreds
23-01-2014, 08:24 PM
10 quid to get in eh?

How much to get out? :-)

http://i42.tinypic.com/281ztip.gif http://i44.tinypic.com/rtgen8.gif http://i41.tinypic.com/2dhb80y.gif

Stop it, please. You're killing us.