PDA

View Full Version : Capoue to Napoli?

danegee
15-01-2014, 01:55 PM
Now, there goes the only other defensive midfielder we have.
Apparently Napoli have offered us £6.5m.
WTF is going on here?
If lamela goes also it will be the biggest mistake.
I hear Cahdli wants out too.

Sherwood has obviously had a great impact with some of the players

Hammerman69
15-01-2014, 03:12 PM
Is he not the player that Sherwood said had an attitude problem ?

I can't recall seeing him playing but is Sandro not a decent defensive midfielder ? Or is he the only one you have ?

danegee
15-01-2014, 05:39 PM
Is he not the player that Sherwood said had an attitude problem ?

I can't recall seeing him playing but is Sandro not a decent defensive midfielder ? Or is he the only one you have ?

Yes, Sandro is a DM but he's injured ain't he.
Paulinho is classed as one, but I don't know why.

So after his 7 games at the helm, and giving him one full game, a 24 mins, a 60 odd mins and not giving him a f-ucking show in 4 of them he has managed to suss that Capoue has a bad attitude?
The game against Palace was the 1st time he has had a week on the training ground with the players.

I did not hear him say that, but if he did it beggars belief he can say that whilst defending Adebayor.

Isn't he supposed to show faith, put and arm around his shoulder and tell him he's wanted?

EngNor
15-01-2014, 08:18 PM
Evening Danegee.

Losing Holtby would imo be a bigger mistake than letting Capoue go, Holtby is the Lil Beast and has a fenomenal work ethic and only second to Sandro.

DEVONSPUR
16-01-2014, 01:35 PM
I don't want to see any of them go as we're still not sure what our best side is yet and a lot of combinations have yet to be tried with injuries not helping.

I think Tim has done well so far and, until we know the facts about what is happening we should wait and see.

COYS