PDA

View Full Version : FAO MOORLAD

thegaffa
15-01-2014, 02:15 PM
Fitz
just heard on the grapevine that Sandro's (armelino) brother has been found dead, did you hear any crack about this, got a feeling he was mixed up with Ozzy and Tiny on the drugs front, but you'll know more than me. Very sad if its true his dad will be devastated.

moorlad
15-01-2014, 07:09 PM
Sorry Jim, he had chickenpox and there were complications. Tony got the doctor out last night, and they gave him some pills and put him to bed, Tony found him about 4.30 this morning.

I don't know about any drug things, O thought he was a decent lad Guisseppi they called him, might have spelled it wrong.

thegaffa
15-01-2014, 09:09 PM
thanks mate

yeah just heard the same, not sure if he was 40 yet, tragedy

moorlad
15-01-2014, 11:12 PM
Coming up 42 I think.

moorlad
16-01-2014, 09:21 AM
Don't know when the funeral is yet mate, but me and the wife will be going. Her brother (Sean) lives next door to Tony. My mam's in a right state about this like, her and Tony are good mates.

I haven't seen Sandro or Fortunata for years, I think they're both living away.

thegaffa
16-01-2014, 11:50 AM
aye last time i saw sandro was the brentford final, he was with Peter Rolo as they lived in Norwich together. From what I remember didnt Tonys wife die quite suddenly too?
Unfortunately this type of thing seems quite common in the UK, a lot of people I know have a story about a GP being called out saying people are fine then they die not long after. Whether its GP's having to be 'jack of all trades n master of none' or the NHS telling them unless they are certain don't send any more patients...? It's certainly worrying.

moorlad
16-01-2014, 12:31 PM
That's right Jim his wife did die suddenly, if I remember right it was similar circumstances, she had a virus and seemed to be nowt serious then she just died, I think there was some underlying heart condition, might be the same thing here.

Feel sorry for Sandro, I spoke to him a couple of years ago on the phone, but haven't seen him since the '80s.

markredfox73
17-01-2014, 06:41 PM
Found out about Jop,(Guiseppe) the other day from my auntie. Very sad news indeed. We used to knock about when I was younger and stayed up on the Moor at my nana and grandas house. Havent seen him for many a year.Wonder if he has had a bad reaction to something?

moorlad
17-01-2014, 07:42 PM
Don't know Mark, I'm going round to see Tony tomorrow, just hope he's alright.